ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball Ticket Prices

I believe the CIT is no more but a new tournament, Eraced I believe its called, will be held with 32 teams. Not sure if participant sites will be used.
Actually it looks like its called The Basketball Classic and is sponsored by eracism. Games apparently will be played on campuses.

Reactions: JCorona
Hopefully the $10 tickets means 8k or more both nights. Would be a nice shot in the arm for the team.
I'm sure all of the $10 tickets are nose bleeds though correct? I dont see anything regarding $10 tickets though. Can you please post the link Cube Jack?

Last edited:
I'm sure all of the $10 tickets are nose bleeds though correct? I dont see anything regarding $10 tickets though. Can you please post the link Cube Jack?

Looks like just the Saturday game. I thought maybe it was for both games this week.

Reactions: JCorona
It doesn’t matter if they are nosebleed seats. Once the game starts, most move down to the lower level seats. We see it happen every game. 😒

This is how to attract the wealthy consumers and justify the high ticket prices in that section.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT