ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP coach arrested for DWI

Dec 22, 2016
Donald%20Yanowskly%2011.3.17_1512496976561_9568957_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

No one at KVIA ABC7 (who posts these mug shots) noticed this was UTEP's special teams coach Don Yanowsky who was arrested the day they traveled to MTSU?????

That entire staff was lost in the sauce, can't blame them, but be smart about it.

Last edited:
And we wonder why we sucked so much. Hes probably not the only coach to be picked up by the po-po. What about the old Montwood coach?

Everyone and their grandma drives under the influence of something, including law enforcement. Coach Yan made a big mistake. This was purposely not mentioned sadly. Local (sports) media has put the kiddie gloves back on for UTEP. Hence not even a cough about HC for football.

Stull has done a masterful job at hiding the dirty laundry of UTEP athletics for years and I hope Senter changes that by being more transparent. You don't need to be "Trumanesque" and put a "The buck stops here!" slogan on your desk but don't let your HC go public with innuendos and slight of hand false accounting.

Everyone and their grandma drives under the influence of something, including law enforcement. Coach Yan made a big mistake. This was purposely not mentioned sadly. Local (sports) media has put the kiddie gloves back on for UTEP. Hence not even a cough about HC for football.

Stull has done a masterful job at hiding the dirty laundry of UTEP athletics for years and I hope Senter changes that by being more transparent. You don't need to be "Trumanesque" and put a "The buck stops here!" slogan on your desk but don't let your HC go public with innuendos and slight of hand false accounting.
Do you must mean caffiene or stupidity? Otherwise I beg to differ.

I hope I'm not just being naive here. I know our city has a problem but "everyone and their grandmother"? Jeez

Last edited:
How can you determine that since you've only been a member since October 15th? Oh wait....

It would be the idiotic post of the year if it was the only comment I read on here. Plus, I didn't realize you had to be logged in to read posts.

Last edited:
Everyone and their grandma drives under the influence of something, including law enforcement.

Just because you your idiotic friends are morons for breaking the law and putting everybody else on the road at risk doesn't mean everybody does it.

Do you must mean caffiene or stupidity? Otherwise I beg to differ.

I hope I'm not just being naive here. I know our city has a problem but "everyone amd their grandmother"? Jeez
NyQuil. Any opioid. You name it. Remember Woods? He really was strung out on pain killers for his back after all but was cited for driving under the influence. The spirit of the law is that if the driver takes anything that will impair their driving will be shot on site. :p

Second, El Paso does have a bad problem. El Paso beer consumption alone is on par with Dallas/Ft. Worth and Houston/Galveston.

Dude what is wrong with you, threatening a persons work? I've always been open about who I am and use my phone on rivals. Not a big deal.

Who's threatening? I never threatened anybody.

I have off today and I normally don't post during the day since I'm at work. I don't know about you, but my company wouldn't like me being on my phone all the time (especially being a manager like yourself).

So why do our water bills keep going up? Since you are an economic researcher I would think you would be the guy to ask.

Since you graduated from NMSU do you root for the Aggies as well?

Who's threatening? I never threatened anybody.

I have off today and I normally don't post during the day since I'm at work. I don't know about you, but my company wouldn't like me being on my phone all the time (especially being a manager like yourself).

So why do our water bills keep going up? Since you are an economic researcher I would think you would be the guy to ask.

Since you graduated from NMSU do you root for the Aggies as well?

I like em when they play against UNM.

Well congrats finding my linkdin page, you should add me as a connection.

No thanks, I wouldn't want to associate with you.

Your comments are even more hilarious now since you graduated from NMSU and you say the Aggies suck. Since you are an Aggie, does that mean you suck too? o_O:eek:

Put it on private, figured you'd keep going back. Also about to click ignore on you pal. Have a good life.

There's no need to be dramatic Mr. Novela. We already know you are an NMSU graduate who thinks NMSU sucks.

No wonder why the El Paso Water Utilities is poor- it's incompetent people like you who work there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT