ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP DL article

That Denzel Chukwelku kid is a big human being and looks like a future NFL prospect size wise, when his motor was running at full steam in the camp scrimmages I saw, he was giving Greg Long and Jerrod Brooks major problems off the edge.

Keith Sullivan easily dominated the third team offensive line in the first scrimmage and could be a future stud too, if this D-line plays with that high motor, UTEP's defense could be very respectable during C-USA play.

That offense tho...?????

I saw that Tialavea has lost about 25 pounds and was moved to the offensive line (per UTEP athletics). I thought he would be a stud NT coming out of high school.

Also of note, Brannon Bullit WR from Chapin is listed now as a 235lb LB.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
Listening to the Sean Kugler show last night they said Logan and Mike Sota, two of our better defensive linemen last year were 3rd stringers now which they say is a testament to the talent they have along the line.

Also, don't count out Elsner as a pass rusher off the edge. Most have forgotten about him as he has been injured for 2+ years. When healthy he was very good. Let's hope he can get back to form.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT