ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ FAU

9wXgm.gif

Hard to believe isn't it? It's like all different guys out there than back when we were 0-3 and 2-10 which has now become 10-5 and 12-15

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
I felt a few times the game would get away too, particularly Harris' missed dunk.

But when Kelvin Jones scores 10 points, and Omega Harris grabs eight boards because Paul Thomas was in foul trouble, that is what I call actual growth gentlemen.

Jones always plays harder than hard and is slowly developing a major physical chip on his shoulder aspect. FAU's big's are soft, and KJ took a huge step forward tonight.

It wasn't pretty, but I guess this is the time of the year in where style points are moot points, and winning and surviving is what it is.

Overall, the road is still long, but the past 12 games have been fun to watch.

FIU is officially staying home from the tourney after all is said and done tonight in CUSA play. Saturday is senior night and nothing to lose for FIU.

Team and staff all of us Miner fans are really excited and proud of the effort and dedication you all are exhibiting that is leading to these wins. My text thread from friends and relatives from all over the country is up to 100 since the game started. My point is the action on this board is not crazy after this win tonight but make no mistake we are all watching and or listening to every second. Good work!

UTEP has already equaled the conference win total from last season. The fight in the coaching staff and players is unique. It feels like it's all coming together.

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
Rhodes turned down the VCU job last year. He spent five years as an assistant there prior to coaching RICE. It will be an interesting off season for the owls. I hope he stays. CUSA needs RICE to be good. Once WKU, Charlotte and UTEP get going again this could turn into a good basketball league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT