ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Hockey club schedule

minerfan_14

MI Hall of Famer
Apr 22, 2018
Irving, TX
If anyone is able to support the UTEP hockey club here’s the schedule. I’ll try to make some of the games work permitting

Pretty funny. Yesterday at the pep rally for Minerpalooza two guys from the hockey team walked across the front at the start wearing "UTEP Hockey" shirts. One asked the other who the groups dressed alike were off to the side and the other answered, " I guess those are the teams from the real UTEP sports".... hey, it won't happen anytime soon, but I'd like to someday see our hockey club become an NCAA team

Reactions: minerfan_14
Pretty funny. Yesterday at the pep rally for Minerpalooza two guys from the hockey team walked across the front at the start wearing "UTEP Hockey" shirts. One asked the other who the groups dressed alike were off to the side and the other answered, " I guess those are the teams from the real UTEP sports".... hey, it won't happen anytime soon, but I'd like to someday see our hockey club become an NCAA team

If it ever happens UTEP will get a baseball team before a hockey team.

and if it ever happens we need a few more women's sports for title 9 compliance and before that even happens we need winning teams to bring in the $$$ in for all of this to happen.

Yep. Both very true. The "UTEP needs baseball" people never seem to understand this

UTEP could certainly have a club baseball team and/or soccer team if students were intersted in sponsoring and could find someone to run the teams. There are plenty of players in EP alone.

Reactions: minerfan_14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT