ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP MBB @ Louisiana Tech tv information

Minerinciter

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 20, 2001

Where can I find beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español?

beIN SPORTS is currently available from the following providers:
  • DISH: beIN SPORTS on Channel 408 in English and on Channel 871 in Spanish (SAP).
  • DIRECTV: beIN SPORTS on Channel 620 in English & HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 426.
  • Comcast: beIN SPORTS on Channel 726 in English and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 583.
  • Time Warner Cable: beIN SPORTS on Channel 417 in English, beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 443 and beIN SPORTS en Español in HD on Channel 958.
  • Bright House Networks: beIN SPORTS on Channel 207 & HD on 1163 and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 913 & HD on 1919.
  • Verizon FIOS: beIN SPORTS on Channel 598 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1538 in HD.
  • AT&T U-verse: beIN SPORTS on Channel 1662 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1663 in HD.
  • Advanced Cable: beIN SPORTS on Channel 160 & 659 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 421 & 422 in HD.
  • Atlantic Broadband: beIN SPORTS on Channel 157 & 957 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 234.
  • Claro Puerto Rico: beIN SPORTS on Channel 1629 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1630 in HD.
  • enTouch Systems: beIN SPORTS on Channel 494 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 495 in HD.
  • Hotwire Communications: beIN SPORTS on Channel 392 & 871 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 873.
  • Liberty Puerto Rico: beIN SPORTS on Channel 38 & 238 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 39 & 239 in HD.
  • RCN: beIN SPORTS on Channel 378 & 579 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 808.
  • Cox Communications: beIN SPORTS on Channel 727 & 1371 / 1727 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 372 / 726 & 1372 / 1727 in HD.
  • Cablevision Optimum TV: beIN SPORTS on Channel 231 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 230 & 1070 in HD.
  • Remember that it is not on DirecTV or Xfinity.

Damn that sucks, was looking forward to watching this tonight.

Guess it's just me, a cigarillo, and Teicher tonight....

Reactions: MINER.JAY
It's BOGO Thursday at La Tech. (Buy One Get One ticket free) and La Tech has lost three in a row but perfect at home. These freshman will get tested as UTEP always struggles during their southern road swing. 45% from the field and 38% from three point land will win you some some games and that's what the Bulldogs are at home. If UTEP is cold, this will possibly get ugly.

" ...If the Miners are shooting worse than 33 percent from three-point range (they are), they have do to better than their 46.3 percent clip in two-point land of they want to keep opposing defenses honest...." (because of EO).

https://winnersandwhiners.com/games/ncaab/2-14-2019/utep-vs-louisiana-tech-prediction-2298/

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Damn that sucks, was looking forward to watching this tonight.

Guess it's just me, a cigarillo, and Teicher tonight....

Reddit has surprised more than a time or two this year.

EDIT: Hadn’t scrolled down yet. JCorona already mentioned this.

Promising start to the game. Damn I have reservations at 8 CT I won’t be able to finish watching the game.

After the media timeout things got ugly for UTEP. But Gilyard can make it a one point game if he hits the ft.

Did BeIN Sports not send their announcers to Ruston? There is nobody at the announcers table on the near side.

Why did Valentine’s Day have to fall on a televised UTEP game? I’ll try to secretly check my phone while on dinner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT