ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP MBB @ UAB TV information

Historically these are good games, but based on this year, it will probably be an ass kicking. Where are you seniors???

Historically these are good games, but based on this year, it will probably be an ass kicking. Where are you seniors???

Knowing UTEP they will give UAB and MTSU all they can handle and Omega, who has been somewhat of a non-factor of late, goes off for a double-double and Frazier lights it up from the arc and Phil coaches like he's haunted with the ghost of Don Haskins for both games. All to come crashing back to earth when WKU comes to the Don and spanks UTEP back to reality.

Knowing UTEP they will give UAB and MTSU all they can handle and Omega, who has been somewhat of a non-factor of late, goes off for a double-double and Frazier lights it up from the arc and Phil coaches like he's haunted with the ghost of Don Haskins for both games. All to come crashing back to earth when WKU comes to the Don and spanks UTEP back to reality.

The important part of what you're saying we can both agree on is that this team has the talent to take over against any opponent.

I just hope it happens in the conference tournament.

since Floyd and Stull walked out on this team, this abandoned band of gypsy's has only themselves to rely on. brings a whole new understanding of the word "team". i hope these guys kick ass from here on out.

since Floyd and Stull walked out on this team, this abandoned band of gypsy's has only themselves to rely on. brings a whole new understanding of the word "team". i hope these guys kick ass from here on out.

I was no fan of Stull, but Stull didn't walk out on the men's basketball team. He announced his retirement on August 31.

Last edited:
Kenpom ratings have C-USA at 12 right now (up from 21st last season). WKU, MTSU, ODU and UAB are all top 80. UTEP 241.

RPI not as kind though: UAB 141 and UTEP 323. They do have MTSU top 25 though and WKU/ODU top 100.

If MTSU or WKU win the conference and lose in the title game we could be looking at 2 teams in the NCAA. Both teams have close losses to good teams and a few good wins.

Reactions: kappasigmaminer
Kenpom ratings have C-USA at 12 right now (up from 21st last season). WKU, MTSU, ODU and UAB are all top 80. UTEP 241.

RPI not as kind though: UAB 141 and UTEP 323. They do have MTSU top 25 though and WKU/ODU top 100.

If MTSU or WKU win the conference and lose in the title game we could be looking at 2 teams in the NCAA. Both teams have close losses to good teams and a few good wins.

For that to happen both teams would have to win the rest of their games to even have a small chance.

UTEP loses 85-78.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT