ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP - MTSU

Their defense is definitely effecting us and they're more fresh. We need to dig deep and pull out a low scoring slug fest. Oh and maybe Bienemy can throw the ball at the refs nuts and ask that they call a Fair Game!!!!! One sided calls in favor of Middle Tennessee in that 1st half!

Reactions: groundrounds
Turnovers and rebounding (as always) have been frustrating. Got to stay out of foul trouble too

They’re winning the turnover battle and the rebounding battle. We gotta win one of those to win I think.

The only plus I can think of is we’re still in the game as sloppy as we’ve been. Gotta start knocking shots down. Especially our 3 ball.

I remember us trailing by 10-15 points the entire first half and basically game during our first meeting. I'm cool with what's going on now.

I've seen poor defensive rebounding, a failure to take care of the ball, a lack of awareness of the shot clock, and poor shooting. I've seen some pretty good D by both teams, but our failure to box out frequently makes that good D worthless.
Not only that, Boum is so lackadaisical getting across the 10 second line. Lack of urgency. We’ve had some very close calls.

MTSU Offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points keeping UTEP at bay. Plus untimely turnovers UTEP. No points for Boum

I remember us trailing by 10-15 points the entire first half and basically game during our first meeting. I'm cool with what's going on now.
If they start to make threes like they did at home, they would be comfortably ahead. Not having Jefferson has also helped.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT