ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP UNT Game Thread

NO WORDS, JUST TEARS AND A WASTED AFTERNOON.
SENTER NEEDS TO GIVE DIMEL A BIG RAISE SO HE CAN BRING BACK HIS LOUSY "HO-HUM" PREDICTABLE OFFENSE BACK FOR ANOTHER EXCITING SEASON.

Just left game and I am even less impressed with Hardison! Besides a handful of longer throws he's just not good! The defense did what they needed in the 1st half, but couldn't stop the slant or their H Back in the second . They got almost every 3rd and 4th down until we had that late goal line stand. I don't understand why we didn't have a safety back on that long bomb that got N. Texas in to FG range. Bad coaching and Bad Coverage in that situation. It was a great throw however. Overall UTEP is worst than I thought they may lose it and I hate to admit it. They are getting exposed against mediocre teams! Don't even get me started in the refs!!! Obvious and Blatantly bad calls against us! That muff punt before the half call was one of the worst I've seen! Not Good Today!

Reactions: EMA884
Just left game and I am even less impressed with Hardison! Besides a handful of longer throws he's just not good! The defense did what they needed in the 1st half, but couldn't stop the slant or their H Back in the second . They got almost every 3rd and 4th down until we had that late goal line stand. I don't understand why we didn't have a safety back on that long bomb that got N. Texas in to FG range. Bad coaching and Bad Coverage in that situation. It was a great throw however. Overall UTEP is worst than I thought they may lose it and I hate to admit it. They are getting exposed against mediocre teams! Don't even get me started in the refs!!! Obvious and Blatantly bad calls against us! That muff punt before the half call was one of the worst I've seen! Not Good Today!
Yeah, we need a QB.

Reactions: Rocketsr
They only had 20,056 at the game at the game. Wonder how they won without a sellout? Must have been the IPF and expensive tickets.

Remember, Remember, the curse of no wins November!
The air is colder, days are shorter, Christmas decorations are up, and Miner football is losing games in November - the holiday season is here!
Seasons Greetings Digs!

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
Thank Mother Earth for men's basketball. I'm done with football for this year. We might beat Rice and that will be our final win for the year if we get it. If we don't then we finish with 6 wins.

Let's beat those Aggies in b-ball now.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Was sitting with some Miner fans and a woman who didn't even know football commented, "Why does UTEP do the same play over and over". That says alot! With all that said,we shouldn't have lost to N. Texas. I was low key embarrassed walking out of the stadium SMH Now I'm home watching UTEP Basketball miss almost every shot they put up lol

Last edited:
Now this may be a crazy though: IF and we’re talking a big IF, but IF you were to fire Dimel after 6 wins and a bowl does the job get better candidates this time around?
We all know that's not happening. If we want better candidates after next season then we need to increase the pay for the HC and his assistants. If we're paying in the 1-1.2 million range it should attract better interest.

We all know that's not happening. If we want better candidates after next season then we need to increase the pay for the HC and his assistants. If we're paying in the 1-1.2 million range it should attract better interest.
Also needs to be a commitment to improve facilities. That would show commitment to prospective candidates and make this job much more appealing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT