ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs APP St

Purple,I have respected your posts until now. You are an idiot. Keep sucking Floyds nutsack, Just stop posting your stupidity on here.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
I honestly don't care if people agree or disagree with me or not just trying to tell you why......We will see in the end....

It is hard to build a program when a coach hits the reset button at the end of every season or drives players off the team all the time. Floyd ain't ever going to do anything here. Did Kermit have the same roster turn over problems Floyd has had here?

Last edited:
Reactions: El Paso 777
I think what would make me want to fire him is if we lost another promising player from this years group of tyrus smith, gilyard, or Wade... that's a very promising class of freshmen
This is the same crap that you say every single year, just replace the names. If you have read some good posts earlier, this group is more talented than next year as it will be labeled a rebuilding year (But we really get that every year).
I have finally figured out why you always back Floyd. You mentioned you were a coach in the past. That explains all the delusional views and backing of Floyd. I have never met a coach that ever said he deserved to be fired, or said that about any other coach. It was always they were not given enough time, it was going to be next year, this or that player did not pan out, we played in a really tough conference that is underrated.
Now we know why your views are so delusional. It makes complete sense now.

Reactions: El Paso 777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT