ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs APP St

At this point I don’t think this team could run open gym at Pavo Real let alone make any sort of noise in the post season.

Reactions: El Paso 777
Well Omega has all but disappeared? We are missing tons of shots within 8 ft and App St looks like Duke from 3-point land. Plus our rebounding sucks. Where is PT in the boards? I just don't understand the slow starts under Floyd. If we could score we would be fine, but our offense is just too slow and methodical. Come on miners!!!

Obviously Boise, South Carolina, and App St are all bona fide Top 25 teams. Season still looks good. I read online that the Puerto Rico shootout is better than the PK80 and Maui Invitational.

We are down 24 points on 3's alone. Well we haven't made a 3 pointer. Maybe we should play a 4-1 zone so we can catch up.

PurpleFire will defend Floyd to no end. He enjoys losing, finishing in last place for in season tournaments, and not making the NCAAs.

Great start to the 2nd half on D. Offensive rebounding too. Wade starting over PT.

We're losing by 14 points at the half to Appalachan State, have yet to win a game against a real team, and fans aren't supposed to complain?

Don't pay any attention to him. He's a duck fan that thinks we're supposed to share his indifferent attitude toward this so-called "athletic program"...

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Second half has been a blowout so far. Now can we play a whole game like the last ten minutes?

Wow Thomas has really regressed back to his freshman year. Silly fouls and unable to score. No help rim defense. Omega unable to score from the perimiter. Frazier has kept us in the game bigtime.

I'm judging on the last 7 plus years....
Whether the Miners win today or not, App St is not a good team, Floyd has had 7 yrs and now in his 8th, to turn UTEP into a championship caliber team. He has not come close except the 1st year. Way past time for him to move on. He is hostile to the press, hostile to opposing coaches on occasion, has probably the worst retention of recruits in the country. Just retire already.

Tough to make 4 straight free throws and then miss the last one to tie. Sigh. Its just not there. What a suprise Frazier has been (except missing freethrows will the game on the line) but Omega and especially PT have just disappeared.

Last edited:
The lineup they started the second have should be the starters. PT don't give you nothing smh. Why even start Flaggert and Touchet ? Evan and Tirus still learning. 2nd half lineup brought u back from 14 ,why go away from that? We gotta make fts down the stretch smh

Nope just not judging this WHOLE season on 4 games
This is the same crap that is said every single year, another says don't throw feces at the team, let the season play out. It does and we are the same crappy team at the end, that we were at the beginning. Yet somehow it is always next year is the year.
Again, my question to the Floyd trolls, when are you going to hold Floyd accountable? Every year, we are getting deeper and deeper into the Floyd black hole and it is going to take the new person a heck of a lot of work to pull us out of it. Ticket sales are down, boosters are not happy, yet you want to keep Floyd and set us back another 10 years.

The lineup they started the second have should be the starters. PT don't give you nothing smh. Why even start Flaggert and Touchet ? Evan and Tirus still learning. 2nd half lineup brought u back from 14 ,why go away from that? We gotta make fts down the stretch smh
I agree. Can we change CTF for Braswell too?

Reactions: TW3miner
This is the same crap that is said every single year, another says don't throw feces at the team, let the season play out. It does and we are the same crappy team at the end, that we were at the beginning. Yet somehow it is always next year is the year.
Again, my question to the Floyd trolls, when are you going to hold Floyd accountable? Every year, we are getting deeper and deeper into the Floyd black hole and it is going to take the new person a heck of a lot of work to pull us out of it. Ticket sales are down, boosters are not happy, yet you want to keep Floyd and set us back another 10 years.

Didn't we finish third place last year? You make it sound like we have finished in last place for two seasons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT