ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs Charlotte

Just pointing out the double standard. I know some players won't be here next year that are here this year. So let's not bitch when a player wants to leave.

Also from a fan's point of view, we are always good with replacing players if it makes our team better but we cry when a player decides to transfer.
I try not to comment either way when a player decides to transfer, however I am probably guilty of the bolded statement at least a time or two in my life.

I try not to comment either way when a player decides to transfer, however I am probably guilty of the bolded statement at least a time or two in my life.
We all are. It's natural we want everything good for our team. But we have to remember those players are very young men that have their own lives and they have all the tribulations that life offers us all.

We all are. It's natural we want everything good for our team. But we have to remember those players are very young men that have their own lives and they have all the tribulations that life offers us all.
I agree wholeheartedly. I have a son who made the decision to transfer. Didn’t like that he was doing it, however it is his life and it was his decision to make ultimately. I’m empathetic from multiple perspectives about this issue.

Fans were not allowed for this game rge announcer said it was limited.
Limitations came down the past few days/week for many mid majors and majors. UCLA banned through 1/21/22.

However, prior to that UTEP was second in CUSA with approx 4,800/game. I think one of the Florida schools was under approx 200, I think is what was stated at the last post game radio show on Saturday?

Limitations came down the past few days/week for many mid majors and majors. UCLA banned through 1/21/22.

However, prior to that UTEP was second in CUSA with approx 4,800/game. I think one of the Florida schools was under approx 200, I think is what was stated at the last post game radio show on Saturday?
FIU offered free lunch to the first 250 fans who attended their previous home game. The attendance was 107 so I guess everyone ate free lunch

UTEP is second at 5207 behind WKU at 5323.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT