ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs FAU breakdown. Free Texas Western T-Shirt night

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001

"The Miners rank 33rd in assists allowed per game (11.1) while the Owls rank 103rd (12.6).

Florida Atlantic ranks 24th in three pointers attempted per game (27.8) while UTEP ranks 222nd (20.2).

The Owls rank 16th in rebounds per game (40.3) while the Miners rank 167th in rebounds allowed per game (35.5).

Florida Atlantic ranks 33rd in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while UTEP ranks 105th (3.4)."

https://www.bangthebook.com/florida..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=game-index-page

Reactions: unihorn
Here’s the shirt they are giving away. I’ll look for it on eBay after the game so I can buy one. It would be smarter if UTEP sold them.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Was the jersey also being offered or was that just marketing for the T-shirt?

Not a fan of shirt. It looks cheaply made and pretty simple. I guess thats why they are giving them away? Looks like a $5 shirt.

That’s exactly what I like about it...the simplicity. Name of the school, Texas emblem. School colors. Anything else distracts from its essence.

Gilyard was frustrated and away from the team that time out. We're our offense and shooting is horrible. Not looking well

Gilyard was called for a foul with about 5 minutes left. I really think it was a bs call, but the refs reviewed it. Nothing was ever said but Gilyard came out of the game and didn't return. He sat dejected. No one was talking to him...

I'm telling you, something's up.....
Terry sounded disappointed in the effort and body language in his interview with Teich, wonder if he's hinting at EG, really think EG will explore options for a transfer.

Gilyard was called for a foul with about 5 minutes left. I really think it was a bs call, but the refs reviewed it. Nothing was ever said but Gilyard came out of the game and didn't return. He sat dejected. No one was talking to him...

.... something's up? Not their performance. Something's way down. Way, way down. 48 points.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05

I agree that something is up with him and it is becoming more and more clear that he will be one of the 2 guys that won't be returning for next season.

I agree that something is up with him and it is becoming more and more clear that he will be one of the 2 guys that won't be returning for next season.
Its still not clear. He could certaintly leave though. He may just be in a slump right now.

Situation doesn't look well. I believe he's a little disconnected from the team. In the beginning of the year he was the go to guy, as the season has moved on they've moved away from that style of play from him driving and creating a lot of iso. I think his minutes have decreased, as Kobe's have increased, since around the time we all started to see Kobe out the door with little playing time. Gilyard also didn't start the second half of Thursdays game. It'll be interesting to see the lineup and minute distribution tonight.

Last edited:
Situation doesn't look well. I believe he's a little disconnected from the team. In the beginning of the year he was the go to guy, as the season has moved on they've moved away from that style of play and him driving and creating a lot of iso. I think his minutes have decreased, as Kobe's have increased, since around the time we all started to see Kobe out the door with no playing time. Gilyard also didn't start the second half of Thursdays game. It'll be interesting to see the lineup and minute distribution tonight.
IMO...the whole situation has become discombobulated. It's gone from bad to better to worse.

Reactions: mikesarabia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT