ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs. FAU?

Cube Jack

MI Hall of Famer
Mar 10, 2006
El Paso, TX
Anyone traveling to this game or have any opinions? I see FAU got their 2nd win of the season last week vs. Rice (who UTEP plays next week). FAU doesn't look like they're anything good and I think this could be the week our guys win one on the East coast as long as they're not jetlagged. Granted, FAU lost 7 straight, but they did play a few good teams along the way like Miami (having a down year, but still 5-4) and Kansas State (also 5-4 but beat UT-Austin and have played a good schedule). They did get blasted by WKU, who we don't play this season. I'm going to be one of the optimists (which I wasn't for many, many years) and say UTEP pulls this one off 28-20.

They left Thursday. I actually know this because we were told we could also fly on the charter, but it turned out we couldn't go because it was a two day trip and had the basketball game Saturday. FAU isn't a very good team so this is UTEP's chance to break this east coast losing streak

They left Thursday. I actually know this because we were told we could also fly on the charter, but it turned out we couldn't go because it was a two day trip and had the basketball game Saturday. FAU isn't a very good team so this is UTEP's chance to break this east coast losing streak

neither are we...

Reactions: UTEP05
The good news about the time difference is that the game is at 6:00 local time instead of the noon kickoff we had at FIU last year. Hopefully that helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT