ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs NMSU Basketball OPT

Just waiting for the stuck toilet paper on the shoe (Trump) and trying to escape thru locked doors (“Dubya” Bush) for the Hat Trick.
Then wait for Hooper to say he was sitting down talking with Don Haskins yesterday about the NMSU and UTEP rivalry and how UTEP basketball is back.

• Haha
Reactions: Lil_Train
If we can sweep the MTSU/WKU road trip, we'd be in a nice spot in the conference. Luckily we have WKU on Thursday and MTSU on Saturday. So we'll have the more difficult team first. We're not that good on Saturday games.
A bright light is that Golding was able to play the bench. We'll need to be deep on this road trip.
Frasier needs to be shooting 1000 free throws in practice. Opponents are keying in on him. And Powell needs to be working on 3s.

Last edited:
It hasn't been a great season but it was nice to watch UTEP beat down a rival. Nice to see a great crowd too. It definitely wasn't 10k but the Don looks amazing when it's full. I like Terrell a lot. It makes me sad knowing that the transfer portal could get in his ear. Good to see Jackson as well. Go Miners.

It hasn't been a great season but it was nice to watch UTEP beat down a rival. Nice to see a great crowd too. It definitely wasn't 10k but the Don looks amazing when it's full. I like Terrell a lot. It makes me sad knowing that the transfer portal could get in his ear. Good to see Jackson as well. Go Miners.

Yes, I am also concerned about the transfer porter and Terrell. I LOVE what I see in Terrell and hope the we can somehow, someway keep him at UTEP for a couple more years. David Terrell, Jr., is IMHO our best hope to make Fools Golding look like Genius Golding. I LOVE the dude.

Last edited:
A little too quiet in here today.
Super Bowl?
That game was so fun to watch I'm do the rerun in a few minutes. Every time the Aggies started to make a run the Miners squashed them. Great killer instinct.
Need to take the momentum and confidence to Bowling Green.

I got a snow day going on up here in the Sacs. We got 8" yesterday and it'll be >10* tonight. Sure it pretty tho.

Super Bowl?
That game was so fun to watch I'm do the rerun in a few minutes. Every time the Aggies started to make a run the Miners squashed them. Great killer instinct.
Need to take the momentum and confidence to Bowling Green.

I got a snow day going on up here in the Sacs. We got 8" yesterday and it'll be >10* tonight. Sure it pretty tho.
Terrell made a lot of bone headed freshman plays. But he kicked axe in the second half driving to the bucket. Not sure he deserved Freshman of the Week unless the competition is weak. But he does a great job bringing the ball up the floor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT