ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs NMSU Basketball OPT

I guess there is no excitement on this thread, so the older prediction thread got deleted. LOL

I’m hugely pumped for this game. I’m 50% traitor according to my wife. NMSU is undermanned and road wins are a premium. If Bronzing can’t win here then that is an issue.

Reactions: EPUTEP
HATE to agree with you, but I got the same email.
Well I received the email Wednesday at 11:47am from “UTEP Miners” and that’s what it said. I gave Mr Positive a chance to prove me wrong and he decided not to. I don’t care if you believe me or not.

Well I received the email Wednesday at 11:47am from “UTEP Miners” and that’s what it said. I gave Mr Positive a chance to prove me wrong and he decided not to. I don’t care if you believe me or not.

And what have you proved? Post the e-mail. We all know you aren't a UTEP fan and you don't get e-mails from UTEP.

Don't know what to tell you. I got an email Wednesday and again today BOTH stating first 4000 fans. I find it impossible to believe their system generated email sent you a different one.

Reactions: EPUTEP
UTEP 70
NMSU 64

Golding needs to be fired if he gets swept by NMSU. They had to start an entire team and coaching staff from scratch and we are in year 3 with Golding. No excuses why NMSU was able to surpass UTEP in only 1 year.
I really do want Golding to turn this around but fans are souring on Golding. He wins this, he can salvage what little is left of the season.

Pressure like your hometown is under attack, please make some three's, shoot at 45 percent would be ideal and get to the line.....and make your free throw's!! UTEP could have pulled out the Liberty come back if they had just made their free throw's. (they took six to seven points off the board late in the liberty game).

I really do want Golding to turn this around but fans are souring on Golding. He wins this, he can salvage what little is left of the season.

Pressure like your hometown is under attack, please make some three's, shoot at 45 percent would be ideal and get to the line.....and make your free throw's!! UTEP could have pulled out the Liberty come back if they had just made their free throw's. (they took six to seven points off the board late in the liberty game).
There’s no salvaging anything unless he takes us to NCAAT. NMSU has once again shown us that we’re overpaying and wasting time. They blew up the entire team and rebuilt it in one off season and are already doing better than Golding in year 3.

I give NMSU a “puncher’s” chance in this game as long as they don’t “shoot” themselves in the foot. We continue to disappoint:
NMSU 81
UTEP 76

• Haha
Reactions: unihorn
Miners and Aggies have both had the week off to prepare for each other. Miners should be pissed off and embarrassed after squandering the Liberty game and the Aggies will have momentum after pulling out a W against Jax State.
It should be a dog fight but I don't think Golding has any tricks left to pull. They're just going to have to play hard and hope the ball bounces their way.

Miners 71
Aggies 68
but I wouldn't bet anything beyond 50 cents.

There’s no salvaging anything unless he takes us to NCAAT. NMSU has once again shown us that we’re overpaying and wasting time. They blew up the entire team and rebuilt it in one off season and are already doing better than Golding in year 3.
NMSU isn’t some NCAA bound team, beating them at home, doesn’t mean anything. Whoever thinks otherwise is full of shit.

Reactions: FedupMiner
Beating NMSU salvages nothing. We've already lost to them once, a school that didn't even have a team a year ago. That was inexcusable. If we pull out a split I'm still calling for Golding's head. I can't imagine my emotions if we get swept.

Beating NMSU salvages nothing. We've already lost to them once, a school that didn't even have a team a year ago. That was inexcusable. If we pull out a split I'm still calling for Golding's head. I can't imagine my emotions if we get swept.
The loss was inexcusable. I’m not letting him off the hook. If you all are that pissed then demand Golding get fired and hire Hooten. Hooten has been quietly over achieving in Huntsville and no one was paying fukin’ attention…..none of you, zero. We, and I include myself, got all excited over his win over UT and not his overall resume.

Moccia is 100% guilty of those disgusting sexual assault crimes and intraoffice harassment and God knows what else and he did nothing but he hires solid coaches, good for him. You all seriously want him as an AD? Are you f’en kidding me? UTEP would be in hot water so fast your head would spin. Texas college coaches accused Don Haskins of improper recruiting, which was bunk, they would turn in UTEP. No one gives a shat about NMSU, they don’t! But point is, “You…don’t…run…with…the…devil!”. Moccia is creative and pushes the edges, but his day of judgement will come. Im glad Wilson went up to the mic and said “We run a clean program!” and while Golding is frustrating there’s not a legal time bomb hanging over the program.

Christ almighty.

The loss was inexcusable. I’m not letting him off the hook. If you all are that pissed then demand Golding get fired and hire Hooten. Hooten has been quietly over achieving in Huntsville and no one was paying fukin’ attention…..none of you, zero. We, and I include myself, got all excited over his win over UT and not his overall resume.

Moccia is 100% guilty of those disgusting sexual assault crimes and intraoffice harassment and God knows what else and he did nothing but he hires solid coaches, good for him. You all seriously want him as an AD? Are you f’en kidding me? UTEP would be in hot water so fast your head would spin. Texas college coaches accused Don Haskins of improper recruiting, which was bunk, they would turn in UTEP. No one gives a shat about NMSU, they don’t! But point is, “You…don’t…run…with…the…devil!”. Moccia is creative and pushes the edges, but his day of judgement will come. Im glad Wilson went up to the mic and said “We run a clean program!” and while Golding is frustrating there’s not a legal time bomb hanging over the program.

Christ almighty.

You seem angry. Take a chill pill.

Christ almighty.
I’m good on head coaches with zero ncaa appearances.

NMSU isn’t some NCAA bound team, beating them at home, doesn’t mean anything.

UTEP wins won't mean anything to you because you're not a UTEP fan and probably never stepped foot on the UTEP campus.

You complain about everything that is going on with UTEP, but yet you're silent when UTEP is winning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT