ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UCSB

Seems like good shooting is as contagious as bad shooting, they are on fire from the field.

This game is not over yet by any means. We have to continue to play good defense, rebound and take good shots.

Reactions: Lil_Train
UCSB was actually a little better than I thought they’d be. Fraore is a beast. Pierre-Louis was good too. They’ll be a very solid mid major with Mitchell at the point.
Very athletic team. I think they might be better than us talent-wise. It sounds weird since we just beat them, just talking about individual talent.

Solid win by the Miners. Granted UCSB was missing Mitchell, but they are still a good team, that was picked to be the top team in the Big West. They will be a much better team when Mitchell returns. The Miners look much improved from last year. The Miners have several guys who can score, which was a problem last year. It looks like this Miner team has bought into Golding’s culture. I liked the hustle on defense and unselfish play by our players. Again, it’s very early in the season, but i hope this win will give our guys some confidence for the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT