ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs UCSB

We just beat an unranked team at home, missing their best player though!!! Top 25?????
It's more about the way this Miner team looked. Not sure if you watched the game, but they just looked different than Miner teams in the past. It's not so much about the opponent, I think you're missing the point. It's about Utep. It's not just local people praising them. These comments are coming from National writers and the commentator's who watched. You're right nothing to rush the court about as far as the opponent, but I like that they are an excited fun bunch of guys! Winning culture has to start somewhere.

They’ve played 1 real game. Let’s talk in December
No one's saying they're gonna win CUSA, go to the NCAA etc... no one's getting ahead of themselves. Again you're missing the point. Apparently everyone, but you including Basketball people outside of El Paso, saw a different team player wise than in recent past for this Utep squad. That's all anyone's saying. I'm questioning if you watched the game or not. If you didn't I could understand where your coming from.

No one's saying they're gonna win CUSA, go to the NCAA etc... no one's getting ahead of themselves. Again you're missing the point. Apparently everyone, but you including Basketball people outside of El Paso, saw a different team player wise than in recent past for this Utep squad. That's all anyone's saying. I'm questioning if you watched the game or not. If you didn't I could understand where your coming from.
Good game to watch.

Beats the turd Josh Allen & the Bills Special Teams & just about everyone else in the Bills organ-I-zation dumped on their playoff dreams.

You’re entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. They have played 1 real game and it was at home, against a team missing their best player.

Miners shot 30% from 3 and 58% from the line. Probably not going to work when you play away from home, against teams with their best player.

I’m waiting until December to form an opinion on this team.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
The game was blacked out in Nigeria.

Last edited:
You’re entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. They have played 1 real game and it was at home, against a team missing their best player.

Miners shot 30% from 3 and 58% from the line. Probably not going to work when you play away from home, against teams with their best player.

I’m waiting until December to form an opinion on this team.
Cool, so you didn't watch the game, that's all you had to say, cool. Again no one said we're gonna win 28 games and make a run in the NCAA just yet. The team just looks different!

Last edited:
Cool, so you didn't watch the game, that's all you add to say, cool.
"I was at the game". "I saw (So and So) at the parking lot", "I have tickets".-Some “fans” on here.

Ok then. I felt Selma Hayek's boobies.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Solid win. Someone said without their star player they’re a middle of the road big west team. I’m a treat it like that. Nothing more nothing less. Let’s build on this.

Reactions: EPUTEP
I thought this was a good first win because the first two really don’t count. Somewhere down the road a couple of free throws or a 3 may decide a game and if UTEP doesn’t improve those percentages they’re going to get hurt. But I loved the transition defense and the athleticism these guys bring. Cal is 3-1 but that game looks winnable.

UTEP wins: “They didn’t have their best player, that win sucks.”
If UTEP loses: “These jokers can’t beat a team missing their best player? GTFOH.”

Yep, all this guy likes to does is bitch and moan. Somebody must have hurt him because he reeks of negativity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT