ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs WKU 2024 CUSA Championship Thread

This game is slipping away from us. We need to settle down and play better defense and hit our shots.

We keep driving it inside and don't even get a shot off. I'd rather see us chuck up a three, especially now that we're down 10.

That missed call was totally intentional. Clearly the refs weren’t going to allow us to get the win without helping WKU. That was a huge missed call. That was potential for a 5 point game and momentum for us after forcing back to back turnovers and us getting points. One of our players should do the Gobert sign to em

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil_Train
That missed call what totally intentional. Clearly the refs weren’t going to allow us to get the win without helping WKU. That was a huge missed call. That was potential for a 5 point game and momentum for us after forcing back to back turnovers and us getting points. One of our players should do the Gobert sign to em
Yeah. So many of the calls were much softer fouls than that. It’s a shame refs are so inconsistent. It really does appear to be intentional. I don’t know.

In the game we needed to really take care of the ball, we decide to pass it Western Kentucky players more than our own. They gave us hope for nothing again. Now here comes the mass exodus. I'm ready to move on from Golding. He definitely won't be able to replace Hardy and probably not even Zid, who was over hyped coming into the season. Another wasted year. Another year of underachieving in a league where we have some of the best resources compared to everyone else. Senter needs to go too.

Lastly, the refs were absolute garbage today. Not blaming them but they certainly didn't help us out.

W. Kentucky did what we did to the last 2 teams in the tourney with the help of the refs..I think tomorrow it'll set in how close we were smh 😒

Reactions: kickballpro
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT