ADVERTISEMENT

UTSA forums VS UTEP forums

mextex915

Four-star recruit
Dec 6, 2014
It's a sad to see an even more dreadful team than Utep, that has no tradition or history outclass us in smack talk in their sports forums. As much as they suck they are still passionate about their team.
I hate UTSA!!!! Most delusional fans out there. They refer to UTEP as the University of El Paso. Hilarious How they look down on El Paso..when in reality they are greener more humid El Paso. Can't take the stink out of the pig.
Go Miners!!!!!

Last edited:
Go Miners! I hate UTSA.
This board is a circling firing squad. We cant talk trash without some of our own fans tearing us down more than opposing fans do.
What's up with that? I know its all in good fun....But what the hey! I notice that we smack talk more about our town than our opposing teams. Don't get it.

I don't know how we can talk trash when we barely beat one of the worst teams in the nation and barely beat an FCS team. It's like somebody who got a D talking trash about somebody that got an F.

It's a sad to see an even more dreadful team than Utep, that has no tradition or history outclass us in smack talk in their sports forums. As much as they suck they are still passionate about their team.
I hate UTSA!!!! Most delusional fans out there. They refer to UTEP as the University of El Paso. Hilarious How they look down on El Paso..when in reality they are greener more humid El Paso. Can't take the stink out of the pig.
Go Miners!!!!!

They are pissed because we are higher than them on the ut system totem pole. Also they are ignored by their local media. Try to find an article about utsa football in the express news.

And your point is? LA Tech beat Incarnate Word 42-13 and killed us 55-3.

The point is schools play close games or lose to fcs schools every year. Alot of them right the ship and go to bowls. Last year la tech lost to Northwestern State who finished two spots above iwu in the Southland.

Reactions: mextex915
And your point is? LA Tech beat Incarnate Word 42-13 and killed us 55-3.
The Chihuahuas got their ass handed to them in the playoffs. You'll be rooting for them again next season. If you're a Cowboy fan like most people in El Paso are...you'll be glued to your TV this Sunday. My point is people love to hate on UTEP like it seems you do. Look at how Oregon and Texas are sucking air right now. A football team has so many variables in how they perform. If you didn't know by now UTEP has been desimated with injuries.

Huh? They lost 3 games to 1 to the eventual National Champions. They were almost 10 games back of 1st place in early August and came back and made the playoffs. They had a great season.
They did. I agree with you. So did Utep last year. They had a winning record. Oh ..but that's UTEP. My bad.

And your point is? I praised Kugler last year. This year it seemed like they have regressed a lot.
If you praised Kugler last year... Their scheme has not changed until recently. Only because of injuries did that change. Our secondary and running backs are in shambles...that's not the coaches or the players fault.

Last edited:
First time I have ever heard that before.
If I say I hate the Dallas Cowboys. It doesent mean I have a personal agenda against each and one of them. I don't have hold anything against them. I don't wish them any harm.
It's just a figure of speech.

If I say I hate the Dallas Cowboys. It doesent mean I have a personal agenda against each and one of them. I don't have hold anything against them. I don't wish them any harm.
It's just a figure of speech.

lol Well of course not. I think everybody knows that. All I'm saying is I never said anything hateful about UTEP.

I hope UTEP makes them 0-5. I don't hate UTSA or SA, I'm a Spurs fan...which is the best thing to come out of SA. I'm not sure why they scheduled against the previous 4 teams. Did they think they were David and could take out Goliath lol...I don't think so :)

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I hope UTEP makes them 0-5. I don't hate UTSA or SA, I'm a Spurs fan...which is the best thing to come out of SA. I'm not sure why they scheduled against the previous 4 teams. Did they think they were David and could take out Goliath lol...I don't think so :)
I'm a Laker fan..but I root for the Spurs. Love their work like attitude. Unfortunately Utep had to schedule those two first games for financial reasons. UTSA did the same thing.

greg-popovich-thumbs-up.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT