ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Hunter Panathinaikos BC Full Game

I think thats all they use him for. They only played him for like 2 minutes in first half.

Dear Jdubb,
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. You are correct. I was focused on the wrong team after I noticed their starting big guy #5, whose name is also Hunter, I thought someone had the wrong Hunter. Did you notice the white team's #5?

Reactions: jdubb66
Dear Jdubb,
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. You are correct. I was focused on the wrong team after I noticed their starting big guy #5, whose name is also Hunter, I thought someone had the wrong Hunter. Did you notice the white team's #5?
Maybe I'm a better Miner fan than you but Vince just seemed to standout to me. ;)

I think Hunter would have benefited from staying his senior year at UTEP. I know he believed he was ready for the nba but he wasnt. I wish him the best and hope he eventually lands in the nba.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I think Hunter would have benefited from staying his senior year at UTEP. I know he believed he was ready for the nba but he wasnt. I wish him the best and hope he eventually lands in the nba.

UTEP basketball program is a mess right now. He did the right thing.

If Michael Beasley is barely getting a sniff of NBA bball - what? 7 - 8 years removed from being a top 5 nba draft pick? What could or would make anyone think VH has a chance at the nba? They're effectively the same guy. A business degree would come in handy down the road. Well, I hope he enjoys the great Greek/Mediterranean cuisine Athens offers.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
If Michael Beasley is barely getting a sniff of NBA bball - what? 7 - 8 years removed from being a top 5 nba draft pick? What could or would make anyone think VH has a chance at the nba? They're effectively the same guy. A business degree would come in handy down the road. Well, I hope he enjoys the great Greek/Mediterranean cuisine Athens offers.

I agree with you. I wanted him to succeed, and I felt blasphemous by posting about his flaws/weaknesses, but it was evident that VH wasn't ready when he left. His game wasn't well rounded enough and it appears that is still the case. Wish he was about to play out the remainder of his eligibility with us next season. Sigh...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT