ADVERTISEMENT

Vince Hunter

I'm no NBA scout, but you can't tell me he's not good enough to be the twelfth man on an NBA bench. The guy is a tenacious rebounder and guys on the end of the bench never get in a game anyway. ???

Reactions: FeralFelidae
I feel for him as well, however there are just too many 6-8 players with multiple skill sets and athletic ability like his. His shooting, passing and ball handling skills are not quite NBA grade. Hope he can find a good home overseas.

Vince, get your business degree, learn a foreign language. The NBA won't be calling, but Asia or Europe might.

His stats in The D League and abroad were pretty nice. Looked like it might be enough to get an NBA look which it did. There's been a bus load of other former Miners who made and are making a living overseas. He may have to settle for that.
Wonder how Lee Moore is doing. I thought he was less prepared for the pro's than Hunter.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
The top teams (Spain, Italy and France) average around 400,000 thou for top talent. The rest anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000. It's highly variable and teams provide perks like villas, cars and bonus pay (which can be large amounts if the team is successful). The big drawback to Euroball are contracts can be based on team performance, short term and are unpredictable. And just like here agents can hook you for a bundle if you're not careful. China pays better (or did a few years back) but only if you have an NBA background. Still better than the DL where half those guys are making around 15,000 a year.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT