ADVERTISEMENT

We have one piece of sh*t that litters this board non-stop.

MineroFanatico

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 11, 2015
He's the only one that gets called out by other board members...at least on a regular basis. He says the same shit all the time. He has zero regard for those that don't want to hear him.

Rigo! There has to be something you can do to keep this ass off the board for good. Or does he drive up your site clicks/$?

If you're referring to me I got "scared" and backed of the bet. It happens all the time in poker. I would have easily gone through with the bet no problem. His constant baiting and name calling made me fold my cards. If it bothers you so much I'll leave the board I have better things to do with my time anyways.

You got scared and wouldn't bet me money. You're such a liar.

It doesn't "bother me". I am just doing this out of principle. Leave the board then. Hilarious since you said when you made the bet that the board means so much to you.

"For me it is a big deal since I love UTEP and talking about them with other fans. No one where I live likes UTEP or knows much about them. This is a big risk to me since this message board is a connection to my favorite sports team and my home city."

Last edited:
Corona, just create a new username and come back in 2-3 days (maybe a week). Not like some bums around here havent done the same.

He's doesn't get money. It appears he has parlayed it into access. He puts floor shot photos and football field photos on the MI twitter feed and the only way anyone arse's gets to go down there is with an authorized pass. I'm jealous, I was admin o
He's the only one that gets called out by other board members...at least on a regular basis. He says the same shit all the time. He has zero regard for those that don't want to hear him.

Rigo! There has to be something you can do to keep this ass off the board for good. Or does he drive up your site clicks/$?

Rigo is not going to do shit. He used this site to get into sports journalism. He'll pick up a piece of dog shit off the SB turf before he cleans this site up. And you know what? I don't blame him. Miner fans are mean, just down right ugly sometimes. SEC fans are fat, drunk and stupid, ACC fans think their all that and a bag of chips, Big XII fans have no life...none, they go off in their bedrooms with gummi bear thoughts of their (revenue program) head coaches. But Miners fans? Man they can have bruja blood in them sometimes and need to see a pastor IMO. Seriously, starting a parking lot fight with Texas Tech fans? Tech fans [facepalm]! And if you engage them, watch out! So don't expect Rigo to do crap but eat the buffet at media luncheons and take nice pre game football photo of Sun Bowl Stadium field on the MI.com twitter account.

He's doesn't get money. It appears he has parlayed it into access. He puts floor shot photos and football field photos on the MI twitter feed and the only way anyone arse's gets to go down there is with an authorized pass. I'm jealous, I was admin o

Rigo is not going to do shit. He used this site to get into sports journalism. He'll pick up a piece of dog shit off the SB turf before he cleans this site up. And you know what? I don't blame him. Miner fans are mean, just down right ugly sometimes. SEC fans are fat, drunk and stupid, ACC fans think their all that and a bag of chips, Big XII fans have no life...none, they go off in their bedrooms with gummi bear thoughts of their (revenue program) head coaches. But Miners fans? Man they can have bruja blood in them sometimes and need to see a pastor IMO. Seriously, starting a parking lot fight with Texas Tech fans? Tech fans [facepalm]! And if you engage them, watch out! So don't expect Rigo to do crap but eat the buffet at media luncheons and take nice pre game football photo of Sun Bowl Stadium field on the MI.com twitter account.

Lol. I'll tell you, while I called for a ban, I never expected it. I was just reacting. Reacting after I watched the Miners lie down and roll over today. I've been on here too long to think anything would happen to EPSF. Chalk it up to venting.

If you're referring to me I got "scared" and backed of the bet. It happens all the time in poker. I would have easily gone through with the bet no problem. His constant baiting and name calling made me fold my cards. If it bothers you so much I'll leave the board I have better things to do with my time anyways.

"Screw you bob and the friendly bet. I'm so "scared" I'm "running away" from the bet. Putting your trolling candy a$$ on ignore and applying my own personal ban on you.

Don't respond you're going to look foolish talking to yourself. Or have the last word I don't give a flying f."

34 Feb 28, 2017
Just curious, why didn't you leave him on "personal ban"?

Yup. Great contribution for up to the minute UTEP sports info.

So who got Kug to embrace twitter or do we have to wait until September for an answer?

Any word on UTEP passing game development during spring?

I think Rigo might be none other but Bob Stull

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT