ADVERTISEMENT

We need some changes in the womens softball and volleyball programs

MinerStorm

High school stud
May 7, 2008
Both programs have never progressed compared to other CUSA or NMSU programs. If its the coaching staff, AD, recruiting, or facilities, we need a change! We are always at bottom. Go Miners.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
With the exception of mens golf and men and womens cross country, your statement could apply to all of our sports programs.

Both programs have never progressed compared to other CUSA or NMSU programs. If its the coaching staff, AD, recruiting, or facilities, we need a change! We are always at bottom. Go Miners.
As for facilities, I thought Helen of Troy Field was highly praised when it was unveiled? Isn't it generally considered a nice softball park? It sure is pretty-looking and pristine, with gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains.

Complacent Bob doesn't care as long as people graduate from those terrible UTEP Olympic sports imo.

Our softball team can't recruit a damn pitcher, and Volleyball is an absolute joke. No knock on the athletes at all, but the admins and coaches are straight crap. I mean who cares about those sports tbh but the point of this thread is legit, softball coach should have been out a long time ago, can't recruit a pitcher, and Volleyball....well they suck too and have no size or athletes from reading press releases that say UTEP hits better, but still gets rolled.

When we lose a local kid to all-mighty Rogers State in softball, why do we even bother with softball who has a the-top-of-line facility? It's f*ckin crap, and a joke.

We're gonna win three games in football, might be competitive in basketball, WBB: we're going back into the gutter unless Baker lives up to his resume, and today we lost a local girl to a D-2 school in softball.

I love El Paso, and UTEP, but I don't know how anyone can be excited about the future of our failing athletic program as a whole. We suck in all sports except track, screw our rifle team too just for the record. I hate summers, it's boring, and all I wanna do it b*tch about how bad we are as an athletic program.l

***** Mad online Rant Over*****

Reactions: shyminer81
Complacent Bob doesn't care as long as people graduate from those terrible UTEP Olympic sports imo.

Our softball team can't recruit a damn pitcher, and Volleyball is an absolute joke. No knock on the athletes at all, but the admins and coaches are straight crap. I mean who cares about those sports tbh but the point of this thread is legit, softball coach should have been out a long time ago, can't recruit a pitcher, and Volleyball....well they suck too and have no size or athletes from reading press releases that say UTEP hits better, but still gets rolled.

When we lose a local kid to all-mighty Rogers State in softball, why do we even bother with softball who has a the-top-of-line facility? It's f*ckin crap, and a joke.

We're gonna win three games in football, might be competitive in basketball, WBB: we're going back into the gutter unless Baker lives up to his resume, and today we lost a local girl to a D-2 school in softball.

I love El Paso, and UTEP, but I don't know how anyone can be excited about the future of our failing athletic program as a whole. We suck in all sports except track, screw our rifle team too just for the record. I hate summers, it's boring, and all I wanna do it b*tch about how bad we are as an athletic program.l

***** Mad online Rant Over*****

When is Stull going to retire?

Look at the money the athletic department puts into Memorial Gym:
scoreboards, seating area

training room:
http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/utep/graphics/facilities/ath-training-photos-memoriafac.jpg
The only thing that has to be said about softball:
UTEP has missed out of the conference tournament 7 out of 8 years, even if it is considered the best facility (H of T Field) in C-USA.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT