ADVERTISEMENT

Week 8 Coaches Poll out

This will get interesting if it comes down to a one loss SEC team getting into the playoff versus some of these (now) undefeated teams.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
If LSU can get any production at all from their qb they will go undefeated. Leonard Fournette is the greatest college running back ive ever seen play.

Stupidity University has obviously taken over this board at #118 led by the three NMSU pepos (don't know what it is? Look it up) who can't go to the gaggie site because there is not a soul to be found.

BTW, Michigan State got past their biggest game of the season with God smiling down on them.

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
Stupidity University has obviously taken over this board at #118 led by the three NMSU pepos (don't know what it is? Look it up) who can't go to the gaggie site because there is not a soul to be found.

BTW, Michigan State got past their biggest game of the season with God smiling down on them.

lol. that's what happens when your team doesn't play up to expectations. Fans turn their focus elsewhere. lol

Are we really in a position to bash NMSU???? We went down to the wire with them and that game could have gone either way. And in basketball NMSU is way above us.

Are we really in a position to bash NMSU???? We went down to the wire with them and that game could have gone either way. And in basketball NMSU is way above us.

NMSU is currently 123 and UTEP is 127. It's not even worth comparing UTEP basketball to NMSU basketball because there is no comparison.

That's what immature people do. Remember back in high school when the smart kids got made fun of and the stupid kids were making fun of the smart kids because they couldn't come up with anything significant to say and were just so angry with their lives because they knew high school was going to be the highlight of their lives and after that, it was downhill from there. These people commenting are the stupid kids. All of us here who are smart and show facts are called dumb, etc. I have never seen so much immature anywhere in my life, but of course we are talking to stupid people so they can't do much better.

Reactions: Epsilon00
NMSU is currently 123 and UTEP is 127. It's not even worth comparing UTEP basketball to NMSU basketball because there is no comparison.

That's what immature people do. Remember back in high school when the smart kids got made fun of and the stupid kids were making fun of the smart kids because they couldn't come up with anything significant to say and were just so angry with their lives because they knew high school was going to be the highlight of their lives and after that, it was downhill from there. These people commenting are the stupid kids. All of us here who are smart and show facts are called dumb, etc. I have never seen so much immature anywhere in my life, but of course we are talking to stupid people so they can't do much better.

Yeah, because over the last 5 years, the miners and faggies are 5 and 5 against each other... But don't go back 5 years before that, because there isn't much of a difference, except UTEP lead the gaggies 6-4. But no comparison... what a moron

2 out of those wins are when Floyd swept NMSU with Barbee's players in his first season here. Floyd has a losing record against NMSU with his players.
And yes we have done good against NMSU with BG, DOC, Barbee, but Floyd doesn't do so well against NMSU. Just more proof how Floyd is stinking up the program.

2 out of those wins are when Floyd swept NMSU with Barbee's players in his first season here. Floyd has a losing record against NMSU with his players.
And yes we have done good against NMSU with BG, DOC, Barbee, but Floyd doesn't do so well against NMSU. Just more proof how Floyd is stinking up the program.

So, using your logic, we should throw out "Floyd's" 2011 campaign. That means this year will be his fifth year of a turnaround that's seen him steadily increase wins from 15 to 18 to 23 to 22 to ?

So floyd did more with "Barbee's players minus Caracter and Moultrie" than Barbee did with "his players, plus Caracter and Moultrie". Barbee was 1-1 with Caracter. Floyd without Caracter was 2-0. Facts are facts, right?

The conference was a lot tougher when Barbee coached here. Tim coaches in a weak ass conference. Thats why the wins per season have increased.
Floyd has played a lot tougher OOC schedule than barbie. The highlight of barbee's schedule was the 2008-09 season, where we got killed by ASU. I'm pretty sure Floyd would have done better with "barbee's players"... hell, we might have been in the final four had Floyd had Caracter... Just sayin'

Reactions: mikesarabia
Floyd has played a lot tougher OOC schedule than barbie. The highlight of barbee's schedule was the 2008-09 season, where we got killed by ASU. I'm pretty sure Floyd would have done better with "barbee's players"... hell, we might have been in the final four had Floyd had Caracter... Just sayin'
Na Floyd still wouldn't have made the made tourney even with caracter. Floyd had most of barbee's tourney team except DC, and didn't do a dam thing with them. So Your Comment about Floyd doing better with barbee's players is invalid.

I don't even know why I waste time comparing Barbee and Floyd with u guys. The facts speak for themselves.
Barbee here 4 years, inherited a mess. Showed improvement every year. Won a X CUSA regular season championship, beat a ranked Calapari Memphis team ending their insane CUSA winning streak. Made it to the NCAA. Played in a much tougher CUSA than Floyd did.
Tim Floyd here 5 years, inherited a NCAA tourney team. 2 blow out NIT appearances against mid major teams. No improvement from year to year. 1 CUSA tournament finals appearance with barbees players. Not even close to reaching cusa tourney finals with his players.
There is nothing to argue. Facts don't lie

Na Floyd still wouldn't have made the made tourney even with caracter. Floyd had most of barbee's tourney team except DC, and didn't do a dam thing with them. So Your Comment about Floyd doing better with barbee's players is invalid.
SAD... You can't handle the truth, chica.

I don't even know why I waste time comparing Barbee and Floyd with u guys. The facts speak for themselves.
Barbee here 4 years, inherited a mess. Showed improvement every year. Won a X CUSA regular season championship, beat a ranked Calapari Memphis team ending their insane CUSA winning streak. Made it to the NCAA. Played in a much tougher CUSA than Floyd did.
Tim Floyd here 5 years, inherited a NCAA tourney team. 2 blow out NIT appearances against mid major teams. No improvement from year to year. 1 CUSA tournament finals appearance with barbees players. Not even close to reaching cusa tourney finals with his players.
There is nothing to argue. Facts don't lie
You're a dip shit, faggie. Barbee couldn't do shit with his "own players", wasn't he like 1-7 vs Memphis.... GTFO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT