ADVERTISEMENT

What is the best place in town to watch the NIT game--Twin Peaks, Ojos?

These places are cool but id say that if you can always go LOCAL. The local guys that in my opinion do a good job showing UTEP games (tv volume, #of TV's) are Cabos, Ale house, Brew, Corner Tavern, Cinci bar and Tortugas. Keep your money in El Paso.

Twin Peaks west was Miner central on Friday. All tvs set to Miner vision.

Originally posted by jdubb66:
Twin Peaks west was Miner central on Friday. All tvs set to Miner vision.
As was Smokeys on Viscount. Watched both tournament games there. I'm in the Scottsdale area so convenient for me.

Thanks Kappa!

Let me add....I "try" my best to have the best prices in town. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day as well, so in addition to our great prices, we will have Irish drink specials all day and night! And yes...we have a kitchen too.

We have a 16 foot HD screen in addition to 11 other HD tvs.,....and....the surround sound is always on the Miner games...

Kids are welcome until 10.

Tortuga.....

Twin peaks so you can watch all the things bouncing including the ball on the big screen :) hubba hubba lol

Originally posted by PURPLEFIRE:
Twin peaks so you can watch all the things bouncing including the ball on the big screen :) hubba hubba lol
pervert...they are 19
roll.r191677.gif

Like going local too. In other towns Ojos turns into a nightclub at 10:00 every night and cranks music and turns TVs to video. Bad place to watch TV Sports like NBA in evening. When I can watch, Kings X and Brew has been my place in previous years but I may go with Tortugas this year.

Turns out Twin Peaks doesn't have the sound of any of the NCAA tournament games. If you want to hear the game go somewhere else. Buffalo Wild Wings had the sound and all the games and less crowded. Brew often has sound on too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT