ADVERTISEMENT

When does Basketball Season Start??

5 guys? i know of bryson williams anthony tarke and I keep hearing about stroud... who else?

5 guys? i know of bryson williams anthony tarke and I keep hearing about stroud... who else?
Tydus Verhoeven played for Duquesne last year and led the A10 in blocked shots with 71
Souley Boum played for University of San Francisco and was on the WCC all freshmen team

Those two plus the three you mentioned are the 5 I was referring to.

According to my calculations the official first day of basketball practice will be Sept 26. The new rules state 42 days before the first game which is Nov 6th. I think it used to be Oct 15 or thereabouts, so it's much earlier now. I would love to get an early sneak peek at these guys. Any of you guys planning to go take a look? I'm getting the itch!

According to my calculations the official first day of basketball practice will be Sept 26. The new rules state 42 days before the first game which is Nov 6th. I think it used to be Oct 15 or thereabouts, so it's much earlier now. I would love to get an early sneak peek at these guys. Any of you guys planning to go take a look? I'm getting the itch!
I wonder if there will be a scrimmage this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT