ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Chumps?

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
During the Price era, we could always look forward to appearances by Chumps trashing the coaching staff and team. During the Kugler era, his absence is conspicuous.

Not that I want Chumps to return; I just find it curious.

I don't believe Chumps and music are the same. Their posting styles were completely different.

Chumps was UTEPimp of old; music is realm.

alien-smiley-4.jpg

music is not realm. Realm had a certain level of sophistication that the mutt gets nowhere close to emulating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Realm-Fx
If this is true then Realm is not aware of the circumstances of this meeting.

I do remember one time when someone called out "Realm". If 2step could give me details of the meeting then Realm can confirm / deny such a meeting took place.

a>

Last edited:
If this is true then Realm is not aware of the circumstances of this meeting.

I do remember one time when someone called out "Realm". If 2step could give me details of the meeting then Realm can confirm / deny such a meeting took place.

a>

You forgot your alien head emoticon, lieb...er...Realm.

music is not realm. Realm had a certain level of sophistication that the mutt gets nowhere close to emulating.
music doesn't use realm's shtick. For whatever reason, realm decided to (mostly) retire that persona and the shtick along with it. music doesn't post with the same eccentricities like referring to himself in the third person. The similarities I see between music and realm are the subtleness of their tactics. Whereas Chumps was in-your-face and vitriolic, music and realm bait their posts as reasonable arguments and then reel in the posters who take the bait. There's clearly some effort in keeping up the shtick for the realm persona, so I just assumed he got tired of it but continued to occasionally post without the shtick.

I do think music and realm are real Miner fans, whether or not they're the same person, and realm I'm sure hides in plain sight under a different handle. I think their posts get under our skin because there's some underlying truth to them.

Funny thing about my comment was it wasn't so much a compliment towards Realm's intelligence, as much as it was a snipe towards chi's lack of.

Some of the idiots are back under different handles. Why Riggo allows this stupid crap is beyond me. Why would you want an otherwise productive board go to crap?
Then some of the "good" posters actually reply....oy vey...

One word.... YOU

What problems do you have with me? Do you not like like some of us like to speak the truth? This is the best UTEP board out there. The vast majority of people are people civil on here and make a lot of good points and actually know how to have a good debate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT