ADVERTISEMENT

Winning hearts and minds. UTEPMBB showing love

I don't want to throw cold water on a feel good moment, but these are all pre planned service outings. Every school has a someone who is in charge of of service projects for athletes. There is a minimum number of service hours every sport has to do. It's now usually tied to your COA check. Want the money have to do the service. I guarantee you their final instructions were" smile and be courteous to everyone and no one do anything stupid".

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I don't want to throw cold water on a feel good moment, but these are all pre planned service outings. Every school has a someone who is in charge of of service projects for athletes. There is a minimum number of service hours every sport has to do. It's now usually tied to your COA check. Want the money have to do the service. I guarantee you their final instructions were" smile and be courteous to everyone and no one do anything stupid".
Yes, we know. But would you say the same thing if I put a same tweet from TAMU? Tech? Houston? These schools do everything right!:rolleyes:

Troof

I really hope so, but I’ve heard these guarantees every year.
Floyd's gone, as long as we don't lose any more major players to transfer, this will be a drastically improved team next year and the following year if we keep the players with no SR's I can only imagine. I'm cautious, but excited for what could be.

Reactions: mikesarabia
So what? What's your point? They did something good and were probably told to do it. So?
It's nice....they looked like they had a good time too....

Zip it....

Reactions: Dmanminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT