ADVERTISEMENT

Z

Z is a beast. Really awesome to see him coming into his own. Plays tough D and now creating opportunities for himself on the offensive end. I hope Golding can find a way to hold onto Z for the next two years and build a winning team around him.
Golding's already mentioned it several times the need to keep Onyema with the transfer portal and NIL opportunities. Athletic, big men are tough to find, and Onyema's growth has been tremendous. He will be in demand for sure.

Yes he has come on strong of late. We definitely need to keep him. If he can produce as a rebounder as well he would certainly be a hot commodity, but I dont see him transferring to a power 5 and making a big impact at the moment. We can also thank Terry for stunting his playing time early on, otherwise he may be even better now.

Also it would be nice to reward him with a better NIL deal, but I dont think that's as big of a concern for he and his family as compared to others. He has stuck with UTEP all along. I don't think he goes anywhere.

Z and Frazier should be top priorities to build around next year.

Yes he has come on strong of late. We definitely need to keep him. If he can produce as a rebounder as well he would certainly be a hot commodity, but I dont see him transferring to a power 5 and making a big impact at the moment. We can also thank Terry for stunting his playing time early on, otherwise he may be even better now.

Also it would be nice to reward him with a better NIL deal, but I dont think that's as big of a concern for he and his family as compared to others. He has stuck with UTEP all along. I don't think he goes anywhere.

Z and Frazier should be top priorities to build around next year.

I would love to see Frazier and Solomon stay. Solomon gets clumsy at times but I love his effort and athleticism. I really think he can be a leader on this team.

And even Roberto Duran. Would love to see him stay and continue to develop. Golding was right to believe in the bigs he has and I include Solomon and Frazier in that group. We just need smalls who can handle the ball and, of course, a couple of shooters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT