ADVERTISEMENT

20 win season

miner1liner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2014
We all wondered back in November if we might have another 20 win season. Well; that question has been answered, but we never talked about the possibility of a 20 loss season. We're at 16 now with 2 games to go, so we may escape with only 18.
We're goin backards. .

Reactions: FarWestTexas
One pretty good season, one pretty bad season. The third season will show the trend. Three years will show where Golding is going with this team. We'll either cheer or bitch depending on which way it goes. I hope it's something we can cheer about. The last time I really yelled at my tv screen watching UTEP basketball was when Barbee was coaching. Go Miners.

We all wondered back in November if we might have another 20 win season. Well; that question has been answered, but we never talked about the possibility of a 20 loss season. We're at 16 now with 2 games to go, so we may escape with only 18.
We're goin backards. .
Last season was uneventful. Got swept by NMSU, lost to UC Riverside and Bradley at home, finished in 4th place in the West Division, did our usual early exit in the CUSA Tourney, and lost to a nobody in the first round at home in a pay to play tournament. We were an average team last year that played very very favorable 20 game schedule like we do every year.

Last season was uneventful. Got swept by NMSU, lost to UC Riverside and Bradley at home, finished in 4th place in the West Division, did our usual early exit in the CUSA Tourney, and lost to a nobody in the first round at home in a pay to play tournament. We were an average team last year that played very very favorable 20 game schedule like we do every year.
Yikes. Good summary of last season. Add that to the prices and its no wonder I only went to one game this year (and that was only because of my daughter's request). At least the Miners won one award this year: Worst shooting team ever.

Exactly. The 20 win season, was a polished doo doo. Golding ain’t it. We will talk about it next year, until then we can just hope he can land some decent guards.

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT