ADVERTISEMENT

About last night

minerdefense

Starter
Jan 8, 2007
Like most of you on this board I suffered all night with that loss. Probably one of the worse losses I have experienced in 30 years. I was having dinner before the Beatles concert and they were up 52 to 28 walked to the Plaza and they had lost. Devastating loss, all night it was going through my mind. Why? I couldn't shake it off. Statistically they looked like they should have won until you look at the turnovers 17 for UTEP. Five each for CJ and Vince. While Omega only played 12 minutes against their press.

Woke up this morning still wondering why? Finally the wife says to me Get Over it! I will be there cheering on my Miners this week hoping they find it in themselves to put all their energy into the games and get beyond whatever it is bothering this team. There is still a slim chance they can recover and win the CUSA tournament. I am not going to give up hope. Go Miner!

Finally someone with some sense! I'm hoping to catch the Saturday game just depends when I leave for El Paso Friday night,

I would be shocked if everyone that can on this board will not be watching the games this week. I am with you, this loss is haunting... Cantu said some of the players had tears... I just dont see a well coached team. Like you said, they can still win the cusa tourney... and make the dance, they are that good... but they are also that bad to lose their first cusa tourney game...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT