ADVERTISEMENT

Adrian Moore signs with the Miners

Khalea Turner and Adrian Moore are very similar in that they were both very highly recruitedat one time and then their stock fell significantly. Both will have a lot or work to do but the potential is there.

I hope he's a baller, stays more than a year, and quickly finds himself a Latina gf:

QdJS6J7.gif

i am super excited about this player! Now we just need that 6-9 kid from Louisiana.

UTEP announced that they have signed Moore and that their recruiting class is finalized. Which I guess means that we are no longer after Khalea Turner.

It also means Omega is still on a scholarship and it probably means Kelvin Jones has been given a scholarship.

UTEP announced that they have signed Moore and that their recruiting class is finalized. Which I guess means that we are no longer after Khalea Turner.

It also means Omega is still on a scholarship and it probably means Kelvin Jones has been given a scholarship.

If that's it for next year, I don't think we'll be very good. I hope I'm wrong (again).

Reactions: USAFminersfan
what made moore drop of so much? was it his grades? I was seeing his youtube videos and he had some since he was a freshman i think. Hopefully Floyd got a steal.

what made moore drop of so much? was it his grades? I was seeing his youtube videos and he had some since he was a freshman i think. Hopefully Floyd got a steal.

Apparently he was on a 3 time state championship team that was loaded. Each year they lost a top notch d1 player until his senior year when he was a one man team. His team went 12-13 and he just started to fall off everybody's radar. His coach said in his 25 years of coaching, Moore is the highest character kid he has ever coached. I watched his senior mixtape and he can flat out play..,at least offensively. If he can learn to play good defense, he will be a starter by the end of the year is my guess.

This is video of a 6'2" Adrian Moore dunking when he was an 11 year old 6th grader. Because of this athleticism and stature, he became one of the top recruits of 2016. However, by the time he was a senior, he had only grown 2 more inches and many other recruits caught him and passed him on the radar. Still, he's a great character kid and can become a great player. He's definitely not done.

I have a hard time believing that the class is finalized. If Khalea Turner wants to be a Miner, there will be a scholarship for him.

Coach just said Khalea Turner came in for a visit in October and coach decided not to sign him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT