ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty @ UTEP Game Thread, predictions encouraged

I believe we led the nation in free throw percentage that season and we even made more free throws than other teams attempted. This year’s team has shown how far we have fallen
Actually we were in the top ten in the nation in FT percentage that year, and led the next. Guaranteed that we won a lot of close games those two years due to our ability to hit FTs, just like this team has lost a lot of close games the last two years due to their inability to hit them.

Last edited:
Actually we were in the top ten in the nation in FT percentage that year, and led the next. Guaranteed that we won a lot of close games those two years due to our ability to hit FTs, just like this team has lost a lot of close games the last two years due to their inability to hit them.
If you want to win ugly like Golding seems to, it’s a killer not to be able to convert free throws.

We also can’t win on the road.

If you want to win ugly like Golding seems to, it’s a killer not to be able to convert free throws.

We also can’t win on the road.
I'm once again lucky to have a bunch of great memories from years gone by. Today's version of Miner's basketball is simply a pathetic joke. I no longer pretend to think there will ever be "good times" again. Most of us thought there was hope when Golding arrived, but it turns out he's the problem; not the answer. I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu. Don't need the continued agony of Today's Miners ruining my life.
Sometimes when I hear Golding's game synopsis it seems like he saw a different game than I did. I don't think he realizes that he didn't recruit any shooters; thinking that somehow he'd be good with what he's got.

Sometimes when I hear Golding's game synopsis it seems like he saw a different game than I did.
Right! I listen to the post game interviews after a loss and I always just shake my head. Golding said yesterday's game the players played hard and didn't even seem upset. It's almost like Dimel 2.0.

Reactions: Dmanminer
I'm once again lucky to have a bunch of great memories from years gone by. Today's version of Miner's basketball is simply a pathetic joke. I no longer pretend to think there will ever be "good times" again. Most of us thought there was hope when Golding arrived, but it turns out he's the problem; not the answer. I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu. Don't need the continued agony of Today's Miners ruining my life.
Sometimes when I hear Golding's game synopsis it seems like he saw a different game than I did. I don't think he realizes that he didn't recruit any shooters; thinking that somehow he'd be good with what he's got.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT