ADVERTISEMENT

Announcement

STexMiner

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2004
First of all, I would like to thank God. All glory be to him. I'd also like to thank my family, friends, and the fans for putting up with me being a UTEP fan for these past 40+ years. It's been great. However, after much thought and prayer, I've decided to enter the transfer portal and continue my fandom elsewhere. Much love!

First of all, I would like to thank God. All glory be to him. I'd also like to thank my family, friends, and the fans for putting up with me being a UTEP fan for these past 40+ years. It's been great. However, after much thought and prayer, I've decided to enter the transfer portal and continue my fandom elsewhere. Much love!
I respect your decision lol

UTEP athletic program is on the road to JUCO status
Will never happen lol currently budget is 33 million vs avg jc budget of 3-5 million. Please stop smoking and posting lol
They are already there thanks to the late Dr. Nat,
They're have the 4th largest athletic budget in the conference so yeah.... this probably doesn't hold water and would never happen. That's what makes it more sad. The state of athletics at Utep mainly Football and Basketball has no excuse to be this bad!

Reactions: PickMyAxe915
Will never happen lol currently budget is 33 million vs avg jc budget of 3-5 million. Please stop smoking and posting lol

They're have the 4th largest athletic budget in the conference so yeah.... this probably doesn't hold water and would never happen. That's what makes it more sad. The state of athletics at Utep mainly Football and Basketball has no excuse to be this bad!
Don't forget about UTEP track and look at that facility

My 75 year old mom just did that last summer and loved it. I’ll have to give it an go some time. Enjoy. Safe travels.
You should. It was a blast, though I wish I did it 20 years ago. At least my liver does. We stayed in Louisville and took a day tour into the interior one of the days there But, there's also about 5 or 6 distilleries in walking distance in downtown. I wasn't expecting much since well it's Kentucky, but was pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: MineroFanatico

But at the same time having the 4th highest budget in C-USA is very misleading. At one point we were in a conference with SMU, Houston, UCF, UTSA, Tulsa and on and on and in. Being where we are money wise isn’t a result of an upward trajectory, it’s a result of poor management, perpetual losing and the fact that EVERY one of our original conference mates left for greener pastures and more prestigious conferences while we’re limping along. The fact that we are almost 20 years in C-USA and we lost to Jacksonville St says everything you need to know about the state of UTEP athletics.

Were like that loser freshman who got bullied all through high school and now that we’re Seniors we think we’ve got some street cred, but we immediately get punked out by the freshmen class.

You’re going to be waiting a long time.

I think if UTEP loses to UNLV and LaTech, a normal situation might call for it. Even at 1-5, I don’t think UTEP makes a move.
I know. I’m just making fun of myself for having that thought the other night…a couple times. I still blame it on the Old Fashioned(s).

You should. It was a blast, though I wish I did it 20 years ago. At least my liver does. We stayed in Louisville and took a day tour into the interior one of the days there But, there's also about 5 or 6 distilleries in walking distance in downtown. I wasn't expecting much since well it's Kentucky, but was pleasantly surprised.
Haha. That’s similar to what my mom said. The Kentucky part. The liver part, I can relate to.

It’s definitely on my to do list. It’s right up my alley.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT