ADVERTISEMENT

Another Good Win

Mar 7, 2013
We aren't in the top tier of the conference yet but we certainly are one of the best in the 2nd tier. Winning on the road is always a good sign of the quality of a team. A good finish in the conference race and in the tourney we maybe able to eke out a post season bid in one of the lesser tournaments. Heard where they have changed their format and will be held exclusively in Vegas/Daytona Beach. Wouldn't be a bad conclusion for a 1st year coach and a where we have been the last few years.

Last edited:
Bienemy is getting hot right at the most crucial part of season, February. Floyd and Terry had struggles at this part of the season. Let’s see what Golding can do?

I think we beat La Tech next time around. They don't impress me much.
I’m with you. They’ve lost 3 of their last 5, and barely got by FIU in their last one.

They got us before we started playing well and with a little more consistency.

Almost think we have a top tier of only 2 teams: UNT and UAB. LaTech may be in the high mid tier that we seem to be in with a couple/few others.

I just realized only one of our current 6 games is at home. We started off good with a win at RICE but we're going to need to pick up at least 2 more road wins. USM has to be a win and one more.
Hopefully UNT tomorrow. Otherwise our best bet is La Tech/USM for a gulf coast sweep.
And there are only 4 more home games left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT