ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any boosters on this Forum?

Get2Paydirt

Four-star recruit
Sep 26, 2017
If so, can you explain to the fanbase what you have been told about the hiring process? Why was he selected and who the other candidates were?

Give us an insight to what information you had been given for the money you provide the department? Whats in his contract? Is that possible ?....thanks.

This is very strange hire not only to Miner fans, but fans at other universities across the country. Any boosters here at all?????!!!

Reactions: ShovelMan66
Yes, there is one major UTEP football booster on here who does follow this forum time from time.

I doubt any of the big boosters are reading these boards.

I basically ignore you but you and your buddy shovel have done a lot of damage over the past three years. Congrats. I'm dead serious. You don't source anything. Not one fact nor reference to anyone from UTEP nor anything.

This boards had boosters (one major booster), a scientist, poets/writers, many engineering alums, fans who actually did empirical breakdowns of recruiting, news personnel and believe it or not one rock star from a very popular rock band who is a fan of UTEP just to name a few.

Oh, and one Kentucky Wildcats fan who was nothing but class and fun to correspond with on here.

Sorry. This convo is lost on me now. I used my ignore function and I'm assuming you answered to that very person for which it is designated.

Trevor is lost. I always wondered how the board looked when you ignored somebody. I have never ignored somebody so I wouldn't know.

I basically ignore you but you and your buddy shovel have done a lot of damage over the past three years. Congrats. I'm dead serious. You don't source anything. Not one fact nor reference to anyone from UTEP nor anything.

This boards had boosters (one major booster), a scientist, poets/writers, many engineering alums, fans who actually did empirical breakdowns of recruiting, news personnel and believe it or not one rock star from a very popular rock band who is a fan of UTEP just to name a few.

Done a lot of damage? LMAO You're too funny.

You're an idiot if you don't think I don't provide links to facts. Just look at the Sun Bowl thread and other threads and the links are there.

Sean Kugler cheating on his wife with somebody in the athletic department is a fact. It's widely known by many people and in fact Kugler never even hided it and his son was ashamed to be around him.

So you're saying the board had one major booster, so apparently it's not FanatiCoog?

Who was the rock star? Why did all these people leave the board?

Sean Kugler cheating on his wife with somebody in the athletic department is a fact. It's widely known by many people and in fact Kugler never even hided it and his son was ashamed to be around him.
Well, maybe it's widely known in certain circles, but they've been pretty careful not to leak any verifiable evidence. All there is to go on is rumors posted on this board, and rumors aren't proven facts.

Well, maybe it's widely known in certain circles, but they've been pretty careful not to leak any verifiable evidence. All there is to go on is rumors posted on this board, and rumors aren't proven facts.

I agree and I'm just saying it's a fact because Kugler introduced this woman to others and he never hid it.

Done a lot of damage? LMAO You're too funny.

You're an idiot if you don't think I don't provide links to facts. Just look at the Sun Bowl thread and other threads and the links are there.

So you're saying the board had one major booster, so apparently it's not FanatiCoog?

Who was the rock star? Why did all these people leave the board?
You do provide interesting info...you just act like a jackass while providing it........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT