ADVERTISEMENT

Artis Eligibility

lol Yeah, you want to donate $5 to UTEP and think that is the best solution. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue how you are helping anything because we are all laughing at you who think by you donating $5 is going to help anything. :p
Well, that's because you don't understand finances or anything else that has to do with helping a struggling athletic department. It's ok to admit you didn't get past 6th grade.

Well, that's because you don't understand finances or anything else that has to do with helping a struggling athletic department. It's ok to admit you didn't get past 6th grade.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no clue why you keep coming back because that whole thread about you wanting to donate $5 thinking that will solve everything was a laughing stock. I have no clue if you are a troll, somebody who is not bright, or a combination of the two.

Maybe your $5 will help with one of the player's meals and you can feel good about yourself. :rolleyes:

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no clue why you keep coming back because that whole thread about you wanting to donate $5 thinking that will solve everything was a laughing stock. I have no clue if you are a troll, somebody who is not bright, or a combination of the two.

Maybe your $5 will help with one of the player's meals and you can feel good about yourself. :rolleyes:
You went to college didn't you Chih?

I come on this board to talk UTEP sports. I am a very sarcastic person by nature. If you are too PC and don't understand sarcasm, then I can't help that.

Have fun! Going to finish watching the Mets beat the Royals. :D
Ran out of sarcasm? Losers or those with a low IQ usually bow out of intelligent discussions. So just admit you know nothing of sports or how to help UTEP other than commenting on the final score. Then, we can move past this and have a big boy discussion on UTEP sports.

I come on this board to talk UTEP sports. I am a very sarcastic person by nature. If you are too PC and don't understand sarcasm, then I can't help that.

Have fun! Going to finish watching the Mets beat the Royals. :D
Garrett%252520Morris%252520as%252520Chico%252520Escuela%25252C%252520first%252520time%252520Nov.%25252011%25252C%2525201978%25255B5%25255D.png

“Baseball been berry, berry good to me!”

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Ran out of sarcasm? Losers or those with a low IQ usually bow out of intelligent discussions. So just admit you know nothing of sports or how to help UTEP other than commenting on the final score. Then, we can move past this and have a big boy discussion on UTEP sports.

Damn it! You finally got me! I know nothing. You are smart! I am dumb! I hope you feel better now. :rolleyes:

Hey Chih and Efrain - what does any of the above have to do with Artis and his eligibility? Or the issues with Winn and Romine? Please take you pissing contest elsewhere.

Reactions: miner1liner
Hey Chih and Efrain - what does any of the above have to do with Artis and his eligibility? Or the issues with Winn and Romine? Please take you pissing contest elsewhere.

lol It doesn't. I was just showing how silly this guy is. He's from Albuquerque and thinks that if he donates $5 the UTEP athletic department will all of a sudden be able to hire a big name coach. :p

I've asked you guys this question over and over. Why do you allow these morons to get you to respond to their ridiculous posts? Put 'em on ignore because that's the best way to frustrate them. No one should do anything but let their stupid posts go unacknowledged.

Reactions: mikesarabia
I've asked you guys this question over and over. Why do you allow these morons to get you to respond to their ridiculous posts? Put 'em on ignore because that's the best way to frustrate them. No one should do anything but let their stupid posts go unacknowledged.

I put the homophobe and his followers on ignore, but this character is just too hilarious.

Hey $5 is alot of money boy. You can get one of them footlog subs from Subway for that. Some families have to share one of those for dinner.

Hell I know a guy in Hudspeth county that ain't never had no Subway before.

That's exactly what I did.

I have not heard anything. After yesterday's game, coach Johnson was asked about Artis's status and he said Coach Floyd would have to comment about that.
It is incomprehensible that there could be an 11th hour question about eligibility. How long has he been enrolled? Where's the basketball staff's collective head? Unbelievable@&€#%)

Reactions: mikesarabia
It is incomprehensible that there could be an 11th hour question about eligibility. How long has he been enrolled? Where's the basketball staff's collective head? Unbelievable@&€#%)

I would imagine that CTF and staff handed it over to the on-campus compliance office, as they themselves are not qualified to determine eligibility. Our compliance office has shown its incompetence more than a time or two. Right off hand, Andre Spight comes to mind as he was already enrolled for summer classes and had completed one summer session before we found out he was ineligible. Much better to handle this at the front end rather than the 11th hour that you alluded to. This is beyond ridiculous.

I would imagine that CTF and staff handed it over to the on-campus compliance office, as they themselves are not qualified to determine eligibility. Our compliance office has shown its incompetence more than a time or two. Right off hand, Andre Spight comes to mind as he was already enrolled for summer classes and had completed one summer session before we found out he was ineligible. Much better to handle this at the front end rather than the 11th hour that you alluded to. This is beyond ridiculous.
Well stated coog, but it's just crazy that whatever the question is ...why are they just now addressing it? I am Floyd's staunchest supporter, but why in God's name do we have to deal with all this drama every year?

Agree, Moore carried the team and in my opinion the next best player was Mbachu. The team was more effective when he was running the point versus Touchet. I can't remember who posted about Mbachu after last Saturday's scrimmage, but kudos because he was a silent assassin today.
It was me and I got a lot of flack for it!!

Last edited:
I agree it should not be an issue this late and should have been noticed when fall semester began. However let's give Floyd some time to take care of his family business and grieve and then handle this as soon as he's ready. I do anticipate everything will be fine, but understand if we don't hear anything until later in the week.

I agree it should not be an issue this late and should have been noticed when fall semester began. However let's give Floyd some time to take care of his family business and grieve and then handle this as soon as he's ready. I do anticipate everything will be fine, but understand if we don't hear anything until later in the week.

We should hear immediately. His eligibility has nothing to do with floyd. It will be handled by the utep compliance office and the ncaa.

Agree, Floyd has more important matters to take care of.

Here are the possibilities as I see it:
1) The athletic department is not able to solve the problem
2) They haven't been able to identify the problem
3) They know the outcome, but are afraid to make the announcement
4) The outcome has been determined, but they are purposely keeping us in the dark to make us nervous.
5) The NCAA isn't answering their phone

To answer your question...I proposed something that we could all do in order to help UTEP's athletic department with donations so that maybe we could raise the salaries of the coaches we have or bring in a big name coach who will stay but I was met by Chih boy with his stupid comments. I'm here to cheer on UTEP from afar. What is he here for?

"Starting with this board, what if we all banded together and donated at least $5.00 each?"

In case anybody is wondering, efrainUTEP1's solution was to donate $5. We will get to a million in no time!!! :rolleyes:

"Starting with this board, what if we all banded together and donated at least $5.00 each?"

In case anybody is wondering, efrainUTEP1's solution was to donate $5. We will get to a million in no time!!! :rolleyes:
Poor guy, Guess it's time to put you on ignore...you trolling around for me? Got nothing else better to do? I really get under your skin don't I?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT