ADVERTISEMENT

Artis Eligibility

mikesarabia

All Star
Oct 28, 2006
KVIA just reported there maybe some eligibility issues with Dominic Artis. Floyd did say he didn't anticipate there would be a problem.

Will be nothing and good for Touchet, needs the PT at point. I'm assuming no McSwiggin yet?

Last edited:
In the paper this morning, Floyd is quoted as saying Artis might play today, but Morris, Winn, Romine and Harris (as we knew) won't. He also said Willms might play a little today.

Should be a big day for Moore...

Clearly epsilon and chi are some kind of witches and have hexed Floyd and the program. I can picture them sticking needles in their Floyd doll right now. :eek:

Reactions: mikesarabia
anyone with info on artis? that would be our luck to not have him... how can you have all that time since he has been here and not know of this possible problem?? On that note... Lee MOORE looks fantastic!! i think touchet and jones will also contribute this year.... and while sometimes out of control liked mbachu of however the hell you spell his name

anyone with info on artis? that would be our luck to not have him... how can you have all that time since he has been here and not know of this possible problem?? On that note... Lee MOORE looks fantastic!! i think touchet and jones will also contribute this year.... and while sometimes out of control liked mbachu of however the hell you spell his name
Agree, Moore carried the team and in my opinion the next best player was Mbachu. The team was more effective when he was running the point versus Touchet. I can't remember who posted about Mbachu after last Saturday's scrimmage, but kudos because he was a silent assassin today.

You're right, just like Isaac Hamilton was going to suit up for UTEP when the first article came out he was going to transfer. :rolleyes:
God, You are the biggest idiot on this board. You claim to be a Miner fan but just love when bad news hits so you can come on here and do your usual whining. Oh but I forgot, you have season tickets so that gives you the right.

Why you gotta call me a big shot? I'm here to try to help the situation UTEP is in. What about you?

lol Yeah, you want to donate $5 to UTEP and think that is the best solution. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue how you are helping anything because we are all laughing at you who thinks by donating $5 is going to help anything. :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT