ADVERTISEMENT

Battle of I-10 Predictions

We seemed to be pretty healthy against FIU. They haven't released the two deep yet so not sure what our status is. Will Tyrin Smith play? If we're healthy I think we have a good chance to win.

Peveto with another defensive player of the week in Westmoreland. He sure knows how to pickum.

Current line: NMSU -3/ o48.5
Opening Line: UTEP -2.5/ o48.5
Prediction:
NMSU 28
UTEP 24
Attendance: 18,465
That's probably the most accurate and realistic prediction with score and attendance.

You’ll see. Zero faith in Dimel and NMSU will go for blood. Attendance going 14k, tickets online look better than last home game. Dimel will play call them out of this game, and special teams will do their thang. Hope I’m wrong.
I'll pay your mortgage next month if that's the score or NMSU wins by 36+ points like u predict lol

We seemed to be pretty healthy against FIU. They haven't released the two deep yet so not sure what our status is. Will Tyrin Smith play? If we're healthy I think we have a good chance to win.

Peveto with another defensive player of the week in Westmoreland. He sure knows how to pickum.
Personally I think we should move on from Smith. Let the other guys get catches.

Personally I think we should move on from Smith. Let the other guys get catches.
Smith probably thinks that too. I think he's moved on.

Make plenty, my mortgage in DFW is lot more than many homes in EP. Not sure how you would begin to perceive to know what I make 🧐🙄 Either way it'd never happen anyways, cause your prediction is quite unrealistic!
Please do… hope you have enough in your piggy bank though. 😂

Smith needs to be
Make plenty, my mortgage in DFW is lot more than many homes in EP. Not sure how you would begin to perceive to know what I make 🧐🙄 Either way it'd never happen anyways, cause your prediction is quite unrealistic!
ok money bags. I live in DFW too. 😂 yes, I simply cannot fathom what you make in DFW… must be millions and millions as you 💩 on your golden throne …

• Haha
Reactions: EPUTEP
Out of curiosity, what do you do for work? Not many people are comfortable with paying other people's mortgages (even for a month).
A. It will never happen, that's how sure I am that his prediction is ridiculous! So could I pay it if I had to yes, do I have to worry about it, No
B. Own a Network Install company that has contracts through out Texas, Oklahoma, NM and Arizona. Not rich by any means, but I do ok and work hard and took me years to get here.
Ok back to subject not wearing Orange colored glasses, but nothing implies Utep losing to NMSU 49-13!

Smith needs to be

ok money bags. I live in DFW too. 😂 yes, I simply cannot fathom what you make in DFW… must be millions and millions as you 💩 on your golden throne …
WTF are u talking about weirdo!? I said you have no idea what I make so your stupid piggy bank comment was based on 0 knowledge of anything, Idiot!

Some people like to brag online. My cousin did similar things and bragged on Facebook about making a lot of money and going on fancy vacations, etc. We found out he was in debt up to his eyeballs and he had to file for bankruptcy.

Or, there are others who brag about having a lot of money (but they never tell anybody that they inherited the money).
Didn't brag, Troll. He pretended to know or have any idea and I said he didn't, how is that bragging?

lol Is he famous? Unless you're a well known comic, then you're not making much.
Having stepped on a stage in almost 8 years and it was always a part time thing when I did haha. Shows you don't know Jack Sh.... lol 🤣

A. It will never happen, that's how sure I am that his prediction is ridiculous! So could I pay it if I had to yes, do I have to worry about it, No
B. Own a Network Install company that has contracts through out Texas, Oklahoma, NM and Arizona. Not rich by any means, but I do ok and work hard and took me years to get here.
Ok back to subject not wearing Orange colored glasses, but nothing implies Utep losing to NMSU 49-13!

Ok, I will take your word for it.

Why are you so defensive? It was a joke!
Because both of you are annoying Trolls, my bad for even responding and letting this thread get Derailed. Not going any further down y'all's Troll Rabbit Hole. Utep won't lose 49-13 so I won't have to pay a penny, Bottom Line, End of Story!
Why are you so defensive? It was a joke!

Because both of you are annoying Trolls, my bad for even responding and letting this thread get Derailed. Not going any further down y'all's Troll Rabbit Hole. Utep won't lose 49-13 so I won't have to pay a penny, Bottom Line, End of Story!
I’m not a troll, and I know a lot more about you that you think buddy…. 🤔 with that being said, you are a good guy, let’s go grab a drink and discuss my mortgage payment after the game. 😂

In others words, "You're too poor to hang out with". 😆
No, but that was that was a good one I suppose. I meant won't happen about the Miners losing that big. I changed it, because obviously that's how someone like u may have taken it.

• Haha
Fun and games until the check book shows under $100 balance …now it’s all “let’s get back to the topic” too soon? 😂
Who has a check book anymore? Lol, please do a better job balancing my books so I can take a vacation, since you appear to be my accountant lol Like I said, just wanted to get back on topic and there's no way NMSU is 36 points better. I just don't see it.

• Haha
It was a joke!!

You can't take a vacation? I thought you had money? ;)
Not according to shyminer my bookkeeper lol JK, but I do need one just too busy. Back to the game, I really don't know what to expect tomorrow night. Jacksonville St. beat W. Kentucky and is quietly having a great inagural FBS season, but Dimel in year 6 with all his guys can't have us above .500 SMH

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: JCorona
Is this really a flex? My mortgage now is much higher than in EP but my house in EP was much better than my current one.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
Is this really a flex? My mortgage now is much higher than in EP but my house in EP was much better than my current one.
Wasn't meant as a flex at all, if it came out that way I already addressed it and cleared it up and this topic has expired. Any comments on tonight's game?

Kill gets his team closer to consecutive bowl appearances while all but Killing Dimel’s bowl hopes and time at UTEP.

NMSU 28
UTEP 24
I predict the gags winning this game; however, Kill will just miss out on bowl hopes this year. Tonight is a rivalry game and records, accolades, hype, etc don't mean diddly with these two recent memory pillow fighters. NMSU took care of Arizona state almost twenty five years ago and was a heavy favorite against UTEP and blew that. I believe the next year Samuel's laid a goose egg and lost forty something to zero (and got canned). UTEP's Mike Price got owned from Mumme for a while and one game they blew with a goal line fumble.

It doesn't get easier for them. They have La Tech at La Tech and MTSU which are their best chances to become eligible if they win tonight but MTSU is the only CUSA team that gave Liberty all they could handle last night and winning at La Tech is tough for any CUSA team. After that the next three will more than likely see them taken behind the wood shed against WKU, Auburn, and Jax State.

I predict the gags winning this game; however, Kill will just miss out on bowl hopes this year. Tonight is a rivalry game and records, accolades, hype, etc don't mean diddly with these two recent memory pillow fighters. NMSU took care of Arizona state almost twenty five years ago and was a heavy favorite against UTEP and blew that. I believe the next year Samuel's laid a goose egg and lost forty something to zero (and got canned). UTEP's Mike Price got owned from Mumme for a while and one game they blew with a goal line fumble.

It doesn't get easier for them. They have La Tech at La Tech and MTSU which are their best chances to become eligible if they win tonight but MTSU is the only CUSA team that gave Liberty all they could handle last night and winning at La Tech is tough for any CUSA team. After that the next three will more than likely see them taken behind the wood shed against WKU, Auburn, and Jax State.
Actually SHSU gave Liberty all they could handle and more. And NMSU already took care of SHSU. Yeah I get it. We all want NMSU to have an epic late season collapse like the ones UTEP fans are used to. Only problem is their new coach did the complete opposite last season. They won 6 out of the last 7. Not saying they repeat that but so far their new coach and culture has shown they’re not going down as easily as UTEP normally does.

Actually SHSU gave Liberty all they could handle and more. And NMSU already took care of SHSU. Yeah I get it. We all want NMSU to have an epic late season collapse like the ones UTEP fans are used to. Only problem is their new coach did the complete opposite last season. They won 6 out of the last 7. Not saying they repeat that but so far their new coach and culture has shown they’re not going down as easily as UTEP normally does.
SHSU have given most they can handle. They played BYU tough.

NMSU got into a bowl through the back door but it's what you do with opportunity and they won. Dimel has had opportunity handed to him and blows it. Two years he just had to beat UNT to get a bowl invite during Covid and he blew it. He should have been fired but Senter is Senter and he said UTEP had no money to buy out his contract a few months later.

And if UTEP wins tonight? Not good for Coach Kill because no guarantee's against MTSU and La Tech and no way in hell they win the last three. I will admit I liked Martin and think Kill is over rated but "it's what have you done for me lately?" in FBS.

But F Kill and F NMSU. If Dimel wins tonight will this change anything with Dimel's tenure because we know Senter will look for any excuse to keep him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT