ADVERTISEMENT

Between UTEP Football and Men's Basketball I'm Ready to...

Other than women’s volleyball, we’re not good at anything. I’ve seen better coached teams in HS. The team and coach look lost out there. I don’t understand why we continue to launch threes when we know we’re one of the worst shooting teams in the country. Worse yet, we’re not a good rebounding team either.

UTEP desperately needs a competent, young , AD. We keep hiring these older ADs on the verge of retirement that take advantage of the low expectations at UTEP.

The past 6 years have been terrible under Jim Senter. The next contract UTEP should be buying out is Jim Senter’s. UTEP can’t afford this guys incompetence anymore. UTEP has to pay his salary, his terrible coaching hires salaries, then the buyout of his horrible coaches salaries (we got lucky with the Terry situation). He is the root of the problems and has to go.

Last edited:
Take another 15 year break from this shit. 60 years a UTEP fan. Half of those were somewhat fun.

The FIRST half.

Fvck this shit.
Well I'd say Football 🏈 has more hope than Basketball at the time. Only say that, cause Senter actually fired Dimel early and Walden seems like a fresh breeze. However this is Utep and it'll probably go back to doom and gloom sooner than later 🥺 O have more hope im Walden though rn than Golding

Well I'd say Football 🏈 has more hope than Basketball at the time. Only say that, cause Senter actually fired Dimel early and Walden seems like a fresh breeze. However this is Utep and it'll probably go back to doom and gloom sooner than later 🥺 O have more hope im Walden though rn than Golding
It’ll be soon and gloom after the non conference games…well after Nebraska

By fired early I assume you mean at the end of the season, bc he fired Dimel two years too late.

Huh?!

Reactions: EPUTEP
His post season and subsequent recruiting has been entertaining to say the least. He has a gorilla of a problem in Miner fans apathy and "I'll believe when I see it" attitude. He has a very tough schedule to start of the season: Nebraska, Southern Utah, Colorado State and Tennessee.

His post season and subsequent recruiting has been entertaining to say the least. He has a gorilla of a problem in Miner fans apathy and "I'll believe when I see it" attitude. He has a very tough schedule to start of the season: Nebraska, Southern Utah, Colorado State and Tennessee.
The good news is that Walden beat Southern Utah last year with alot of the same guys he will have this year at UTEP. 😀

Tennessee will be in November, but good teams win on the road. It'll be interesting to see if utep can win at CSU.

Tough indeed. But win 2/4 and he’s in business. Southern Utah and CSU are winnable games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT