ADVERTISEMENT

Both Coordinators coming back?

4 or 5 wins? Let’s slow down and start with something small, like can Dimel’s offense go 4 or 5 consecutive possessions without shooting itself in the foot via a pre-snap penalty, bad snap, turn over, etc. These controllable and sloppy issues from this past season, along with better discipline, will need to get fixed next year. In my opinion, these will be first step/test regarding if Dimel will ever have a chance of turning this program around.

All very true Defense and well said. But my point was how we would feel if that happened. Dimel was fired from Houston with 5 wins following a winless year whereas UTEP, imho, would be saying, "see, the program is turning the corner". We would have a very different perspective.

I’m genuinely curious to know what 4 or 5 games are winnable next season.

1-3 ooc is the best I can see.

TT - L
@ Nevada - L
@ Texas - L
Nmsu - ?

CUSA 2-6 or 3-5

@LT - L
@Charlotte - L
@RICE - ?
FIU - L
UNT - ?
USM - L
UAB - L
@ UTSA - ?

Not sure why you have a ?by Rice. That is a for sure loss. If the Miners don’t beat NMSU, their best chance at a win is UTSA. Depending on which 3 games he wins, and “progress”, I would be okay with him coming back. He ain’t winning 3 games though. Likely 1 or 0

Not sure why you have a ?by Rice. That is a for sure loss. If the Miners don’t beat NMSU, their best chance at a win is UTSA. Depending on which 3 games he wins, and “progress”, I would be okay with him coming back. He ain’t winning 3 games though. Likely 1 or 0
Because last time we went to Houston we were up 34-0 at one point.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT