ADVERTISEMENT

BSU vs UTEP

Hello all! Is the Miner vs BSU "game" being broadcast on radio? Chihuahuas are on ESPN 600 (game sounds good over the net).
Any station picking up the broadcast from the Sun Bowl? I'd rather not watch, I've seen enough for now....maybe I'll watch down the road if there is any improvement.
KLAQ

Up until that last 3rd down play it had been a nice drive. At least we came away with 3, but sometime it would be nice to get TDs when we get into the red zone

Reactions: Lil_Train
Are you serious? We’re killing ourselves with stupid penalties.

Ok, so that 61 yard TD called back can go one of two ways. Either the offense gets deflated due to the penalty OR they gain confidence knowing that they can make a play like that.

I hope the offense looks at the POSITIVE side of this and builds on the confidence that play can provide.

Mw refs are paid

Yeah. That first drive when they called first down after a run at the 19; that RB didn't even reach the 20 much less the 19. Look at the video. That ref starts at around the 20 then juts down to the 19. It was a BS 1st down call.

Reactions: Rot and develman
Yeah. That first drive when they called first down after a run at the 19; that RB didn't even reach the 20 much less the 19. Look at the video. That ref starts at around the 20 then juts down to the 19. It was a BS 1st down call.
I did notice that, I think he would have been inches short.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT