ADVERTISEMENT

Can Dana Dimel be the Barry Alvarez of UTEP?

Nice, lost a debate and that’s your comeback. Lol. Thanks for your concern but I’m good.

I didn't lose anything. You didn't prove that they had a difficult time scheduling teams. If they had a difficult time they wouldn't have almost full schedules through 2024 and teams scheduled until 2029.

You said the other day you think you are going to die and the next time you go to the hospital is going to be when you die. Drug addiction and other addictions are serious. If you don't want help and you don't want to beat addiction, then that's your business.

I didn't lose anything. You didn't prove that they had a difficult time scheduling teams. If they had a difficult time they wouldn't have almost full schedules through 2024 and teams scheduled until 2029.

You said the other day you think you are going to die and the next time you go to the hospital is going to be when you die. Drug addiction and other addictions are serious. If you don't want help and you don't want to beat addiction, then that's your business.
You lost. This subject has nothing to do with my personal life.

Cool, if you want to believe that then I won't stop you.
I don’t believe it I know it. Your answer to the list of evidence was “because they can” “I’m sure the players like it” “hope you beat your drug addiction”

Sure proved your point with those remarks.

You lost.

I don’t believe it I know it. Your answer to the list of evidence was “because they can” “I’m sure the players like it” “hope you beat your drug addiction”

Sure proved your point with those remarks.

You lost.

Cool, I lost. At least I'm a healthy person and not addicted to drugs, so I would rather win at life than "win" on a message board.

Nice. More personal attacks. Beautiful. You’re turning into a liberal.

It's not an attack. It's the truth. Saying somebody is a drug addict is not an insult because you said it yourself that you are not healthy and are afraid of going to the hospital and being dead.

Like I said, we all tried to help you because we are nice people. I hate seeing people who are addicted to drugs. I really hope you can get the help that you need to beat the addiction. Don't do it next month, next week, tomorrow, get help now.

It's not an attack. It's the truth. Saying somebody is a drug addict is not an insult because you said it yourself that you are not healthy and are afraid of going to the hospital and being dead.

Like I said, we all tried to help you because we are nice people. I hate seeing people who are addicted to drugs. I really hope you can get the help that you need to beat the addiction. Don't do it next month, next week, tomorrow, get help now.
Great so now you understand that people aren’t attacking Trump. We’re speaking the truth of his moral composition.

Like I said I’m good. It’s a plant. God created plants for our use. Thanks for your concerns.

Great so now you understand that people aren’t attacking Trump. We’re speaking the truth of his moral composition.

Like I said I’m good. It’s a plant. God created plants for our use. Thanks for your concerns.

If Trump was a drug addict that would be a fact.

What you state about Trump (being a bad person, etc) is an opinion. Saying somebody is a bad person is an opinion and not a fact.

If Trump was a drug addict that would be a fact.

What you state about Trump (being a bad person, etc) is an opinion. Saying somebody is a bad person is an opinion and not a fact.
It’s a fact that a married man trying to f*ck a married woman is a sin. It’s called Adultery. That conversation is available for you to listen to. When I say trump is immoral I have his own words to prove it. Making it a fact.

It’s a fact that a married man trying to f*ck a married woman is a sin. It’s called Adultery. That conversation is available for you to listen to. When I say trump is immoral I have his own words to prove it. Making it a fact.

You are missing the point. Saying somebody is a BAD person for cheating on his wife is an OPINION.

BAD will never be a fact. You can go back and forth all day long but OPINIONS will never be FACTS.

The definition of immoral is "not conforming to accepted standards of morality."

What one's person definition of an accepted standard of morality is different from others.

I hope you understand this because I am not going to go back and forth with you anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT