ADVERTISEMENT

Cathedral football playing for state championship

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
They beat San Antonio's TMI-Episcopal in the semis to advance to the TAPPS finals against Houston's Village High.

Good on them! When a local team is going for a State Championship, f#$% the off topic crap.

Reactions: e-rick
Awesome! (La Cate - 1969 grad.)

lieb

Now there's a school that almost has an annual debate amongst staff and boosters if football should be kept on or dropped down a level and has been like that for decades but yet can not produce seminarians for the (Roman Catholic) diocese they teach in! Priorities! Priorities! Best of luck to them. (La Cate - 1988 grad.)

Now there's a school that almost has an annual debate amongst staff and boosters if football should be kept on or dropped down a level and has been like that for decades but yet can not produce seminarians for the (Roman Catholic) diocese they teach in! Priorities! Priorities! Best of luck to them. (La Cate - 1988 grad.)

Cathedral plays independent. They are in the largest classification but choose not to play in that division. They play the independent division which has 5 teams. Four made the playoffs. Last week was the semi-final and this week is the Championship.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
Well, I do wear hearing aids, so I probably didn't hear that... lol

lieb

LOL. Ur a good sport. After thinking about it, I wondered if it came off as offensive. But it was definitely too late to take back at that point.

I was hoping you'd take it how I meant it, just messin' around, and it appears you did.

I'm so spring chicken either.:)

Reactions: liebestraum
Cathedral plays independent. They are in the largest classification but choose not to play in that division. They play the independent division which has 5 teams. Four made the playoffs. Last week was the semi-final and this week is the Championship.

I bet if our basketball team was in the same division, they still wouldn't make the playoffs..............Then the excuse would be, well that is the toughest 5 team conference in existence, and we should be proud to have finished 5th.

Reactions: kickballpro
I bet if our basketball team was in the same division, they still wouldn't make the playoffs..............Then the excuse would be, well that is the toughest 5 team conference in existence, and we should be proud to have finished 5th.

How dare you question King Floyd.

Reactions: liebestraum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT