ADVERTISEMENT

Norfolk State

EPUTEP

MI Regular
Feb 22, 2023
UTEP is a 6 point favorite. UTEP needs to win this game. Winning the championship would be great going into conference play.

UTEP 82
Norfolk State 74

Reactions: MINER.JAY
You will be able to watch the game on Spectrum Channel 1215 or 4.2. It will also be streaming on the Sun Bowl's YouTube channel and KFOX.com.

And great news! You won't have to listen to Mando! Teicher and Yellen will be calling the game on TV and online.

I’m going…

giphy.gif

Our quick start has pretty much been erased. They're taking better care of the ball, and our half court offense still sucks.

Reactions: EPUTEP
I know that everyone has already pointed this out but we struggle to score. Dos Anjos can't score. Jones can. So why does Dos Anjoy play, and why doesn't Jones?

Reactions: picks up and EPUTEP
Remember when people were going crazy at the beginning of the year over the fact that we were averaging > 100 ppg after playing a couple of high school teams. We might not score 30 in this half.

At least Dimel is gone. How depressing would it be as a Miner fan knowing that football was going to suck again. Not saying that football is going to be good, too early to tell, but at least we have a reason to hope. This season has been depressing for both of our major sports. At least the volleyball team gave us something to cheer for.

Kappy just called this a great game. It's a horribly played game. Close doesn't necessarily equal good

Reactions: Lil_Train
I forgot the game was on and while working overnight and at least happy we won. Anyone see if we have a chance against Wyoming?

Last edited:
I hope Frasier is okay. He's not the most skilled, but he is athletic, and he is one guy that gives it his all every night.
Disagree Maniac. Not saying he doesn't give it his all, but Calvin leads the world in energy and effort. Those two make up for lack of skills with their over all play.
BTW, the announcers think Jones must have committed some sort of dastardly deed and is in Golding's doghouse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT