ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching

never seen the lawn tickets, but if that is your argument, mountain side tickets are free to the football games

What do you mean you have never seen them? And that's a terrible comparison. Any place in the ballpark is a great view. And you can always walk around and sit in an empty seat.

You can go to 3 Chihuahuas or Locomotives games for the price of 1 UTEP game.

What do you mean you have never seen them? And that's a terrible comparison. Any place in the ballpark is a great view. And you can always walk around and sit in an empty seat.

You can go to 3 Chihuahuas or Locomotives games for the price of 1 UTEP game.
Never seen lawn tickets, but I can hike up the mountain and watch UTEP games for free... NOT a bad comparison. The ball park sucks for soccer and the cheap seats are like $19 bucks and they suck. How many seats are available in the lawn seating? BTW.... I'm not taking a date to a game and telling her to wait until we can get a seat.... quit being a cheap ass

Never seen lawn tickets, but I can hike up the mountain and watch UTEP games for free... NOT a bad comparison. The ball park sucks for soccer and the cheap seats are like $19 bucks and they suck. How many seats are available in the lawn seating? BTW.... I'm not taking a date to a game and telling her to wait until we can get a seat.... quit being a cheap ass

There are 300 lawn tickets. And you can stand outside the outfield wall and watch the game for free. Or you can buy a $5 ticket and get a great view and sit in a empty seat if you like.

And the FACT is you can buy 3 Chihuahuas and Locomotives for the price of 1 UTEP ticket.

I don't give crap about your dating life. It's not relevant. You can also get tickets outside of the lawn for much less than $19. Stop being clueless and stop stating things that are wrong.

you're single huh?

What ticket is less than $19 outside of those 300 tickets you speak of?

Why, are you interested? LMAO

Upper level and select lower level sections.

It's amazing how we have a wealth of information at our fingertips and some people still act clueless.

I'm single too
Why, are you interested? LMAO

Upper level and select lower level sections.

It's amazing how we have a wealth of information at our fingertips and some people still act clueless.
if girls aren't interested in you, why would you think I'm interested in you? Pretty gay. Anyways, so what tickets?

I'm single too

if girls aren't interested in you, why would you think I'm interested in you? Pretty gay. Anyways, so what tickets?

Who said girls aren't interested in me? You have no clue about my personal life and it's none of your business.

Look it up. I'm not going to spoon feed more information for you.

And, since you probably don't understand sarcasm, I was being sarcastic when I asked you if you were interested.

you live your life on a college sports message board on a saturday night, talking to a dude who is sick making fun of you

I don't live on here. I post here when I feel the need to. So what's your point? It's almost midnight. I'm just multitasking while watching Impractical Jokers. Already had a great weekend so far and even met an NBA All-Star. If you're tired of talking to me then don't respond.

Reactions: shyminer81
I don't live on here. I post here when I feel the need to. So what's your point? It's almost midnight. I'm just multitasking while watching Impractical Jokers. Already had a great weekend so far and even met an NBA All-Star. If you're tired of talking to me then don't respond.
You need too much. That is why ya ass is single

you gay, but that is okay

I'm not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that. It's very creepy you keep stating I'm gay like you want me to be gay or something.

You're immature and clueless, but that is ok.

And this is my last response because now I'm just wasting my time.

Here's the problem with that lineup: Boum has 39 assists to 37 turnovers this season. Edward's has 38 assists to 43 turnovers. As bad as they have been playing, Hawkins (45/27) and Lathon (50/27) are much better in that category. I guess that there aren't really any good solutions, as we have a terrible backcourt. I agree with starting Stroud and Odigie, and believe that they should get more minutes. Give Verhoeven and Tarke some minutes. I'm so tired of seeing Vila out there.

Do you remember back when we thought this team had talent? Was it really only two months ago?

True lathon and Hawkins are much better at not turning it over but lathon has NOT scored in conference play... not one point... never even heard of that... I would take a few mistakes over that any day .... but I do understand what you are saying

To me every time lathon, villa or Hawkins shoot it’s like a turnover

I think Terry became uncomfortable knowing he would be two games over .500 with a win last night. 10-10 .500 is more of his style anyway.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
I'm going to hold him to what I will call the "Barbee Standard."

People gave grief to Barbee in his early years too, but his teams DID improve every year on the previous until he got us to the NCAA Tournament.

This team IS improved over last season's, so I won't call for his head. If Williams decides to go pro, it's going to be difficult for next year's team to improve, but we won't know if he fails the Barbee Standard until they play next season.
Have we improved? We're 10-10 against D1 opponents, and likely 10-12 after next week. I'm not giving us a snowball's chance on the road. Has Lathon improved over last year? Hawkins? Odigie? Any of the new players since the beginning of the season? #11 papers over a lot of things.

If it takes retaining Terry to keep William's here, fine. If he leaves no matter what, the administration needs to consider letting Terry leave with him. We're probably in for a world of hurt if Williams isn't back.

If it takes retaining Terry to keep William's here, fine. If he leaves no matter what, the administration needs to consider letting Terry leave with him. We're probably in for a world of hurt if Williams isn't back.

Senter is not going to fire Terry. Even if they lose out; they won more games than last year. If you keep your 2-22 football coach, who is white, you’re not firing your black hoops coach who marginally improved from his first year. After the 2020-21 season, you can seriously think about firing Terry.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Have we improved? We're 10-10 against D1 opponents, and likely 10-12 after next week. I'm not giving us a snowball's chance on the road. Has Lathon improved over last year? Hawkins? Odigie? Any of the new players since the beginning of the season? #11 papers over a lot of things.

In regards to Odigie, pretty much all of his numbers have improved relative to playing time. Terry's infatuation with Vila has negated Odigie's capacity to produce numbers.

Whatever drama and regression happened with Hawkins has to do with Terry over recruiting and throwing him to the side since the start of season #2.

Lathon's case is sad. The personal issue really devastated his game. He seems to be hanging by a thread.

Williams is a stud. Boum has been a pretty decent 6th man. Boum and Edwards are overplayed and inconsistent.

Vila is just frustrating. Tarke is an apparition. Tydus hasn't been the defensive stopper he was at Duquesne. Archie has been a bust. Stroud is underutilized.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT