ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching

No doubt the coaching staff is pounding their respective chests taking credit for constructing such a fantastic basketball player.
This gloom and doom season that is continuing to get more upsetting day by day; for me at least has been offset by watching The Mavericks having a great season with a bunch of fun to watch players. With the incredible Luca being injured and missing 6 or 7 games they've had others step up and continue to win.

This gloom and doom season that is continuing to get more upsetting day by day; for me at least has been offset by watching The Mavericks having a great season with a bunch of fun to watch players. With the incredible Luca being injured and missing 6 or 7 games they've had others step up and continue to win.

Great comparison! Comparing UTEP to the Mavericks is pretty reasonable.

Terry is obviously not a stats guy. His playing time decisions are based on feel and practice. This is fine if you have a good feel, but IMO Terry does not. Also, as Corona mentioned and many of us have noted, Terry has refused to bend his offense or adjust to the team's needs offensively. If he hasn't done it by now, then he is not going too. He is just going to be frustrated with the players. I think that 2nd half against UAB really shut the door on this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT