ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball news 2018- '19

Absolutely hate NMSU, but they are going to be a tough out for just about anyone. The late addition of Trevelin Queen has made them even deeper. I wouldn't be shocked to see them win a couple of games. They nearly beat Kansas on the road earlier, so a rematch in the second round would be interesting. Of course, I will be pulling for Auburn in the first game.

They looked really good against GCU last night. Fast, athletic, on the same page, playing good bb right now. I didn’t even know who Queen was until last night. Think he had 27 points. Anyway...with Auburn winning the SEC tourney, they are clicking on all cylinders. I think they pull away late and win by 8-10.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Not to mention what Alford did at Iowa. One of his players was accused of rape and Alford called her into his office to try to pressure her into dropping the charges and stating publicly that his player was being wrongly accused. Alford is a scum bucket.

Not to mention what Alford did at Iowa. One of his players was accused of rape and Alford called her into his office to try to pressure her into dropping the charges and stating publicly that his player was being wrongly accused. Alford is a scum bucket.
Mr. All American Apple Pie Opie done good playing days at Iowa were once a pleasant memory. The devil is a helluva a drug when you sell your soul to it and that's what scum bucket Alford has become and yet he keeps getting hired. Oh Nevada, you have no clue what you have done?!

Mr. All American Apple Pie Opie done good playing days at Iowa were once a pleasant memory. The devil is a helluva a drug when you sell your soul to it and that's what scum bucket Alford has become and yet he keeps getting hired. Oh Nevada, you have no clue what you have done?!

Alford played at Indiana.

So no UTEP on their schedule so far. I wonder when and if there is a returm game from last year.

In case some of you do not know where Nebraska resides in the greater 48, and BTW, Nebraska is in the "High Plains".

nebraska-location-on-the-us-map.jpg

Best of luck to him. He brings to St. Mary's valuable experience from UTEP. Many kids (especially from my HS alma mater) from El Paso attend St. Mary's and I hope they cheer him on.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT