ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball news 2019- '20

That person has no clue what they're talking about. Don't believe everything people tell you.
Do you believe the Chinese government..... I don't believe the Chinese government. They hid it since October, I wouldn't doubt there are WAY more deaths than what they are reporting. The good thing is that as the timeline progressed and hospitals got more experience with the virus the death rate dropped significantly, but the rate is still WAY higher than the flu. What I worry about is if it spreads as easily as the flu.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Do you believe the Chinese government..... I don't believe the Chinese government. They hid it since October, I wouldn't doubt there are WAY more deaths than what they are reporting. The good thing is that as the timeline progressed and hospitals got more experience with the virus the death rate dropped significantly, but the rate is still WAY higher than the flu. What I worry about is if it spreads as easily as the flu.

October??? Have any proof of that?

Do you know how many die of the flu every year? Look it up if you don't know. Hundreds of thousands of more people have died from it.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
They first reported to the world health organization about coronavirus on December 31st and the only reason was because the Dr. who was the whistleblower was starting to out them publicly (he later died of it). They admitted they had several cases by that time. Did you think this just started in February? You really need google

It seems to be spreading as easily as the flu so far and is likely grossly underdiagnosed at this point. It has not been proven to be more deadly than the flu as of yet.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
US has 1200 confirmed cases of coronavirus and only 5000 people have been tested. That's 24% of people tested infected. 36 deaths. NBA suspends season.

It seems to be spreading as easily as the flu so far and is likely grossly underdiagnosed at this point. It has not been proven to be more deadly than the flu as of yet.

Exactly. People need to calm down.

All of these things (like washing hands for 20 seconds, before you eat, etc) should have ALWAYS been done. It's hilarious how all of a sudden some people think they have to do those things.

Reactions: utep-piggy
Exactly. People need to calm down.

All of these things (like washing hands for 20 seconds, before you eat, etc) should have ALWAYS been done. It's hilarious how all of a sudden some people think they have to do those things.
Not that I do this but I would suspect people who don't wash all the time throughout there lives are probably hardier. Just my opinion not scientific.

Not that I do this but I would suspect people who don't wash all the time throughout there lives are probably hardier. Just my opinion not scientific.

Some are. I know people who lived in filthy conditions who lived to their 80's.

why did the coach stay on the bench??? and how fast do you go from zero symptoms to looking like that???? I'm assuming he didn't look anything like that at the start

I just saw that... and I guess he was sick at the start of the game because they asked him how he was feeling at halftime

What's a rebuilding coach to do?! We need to build confidence in our new players!!! Give the man some time... it will only be his third year on the job. And we all know how hard it is to compete with the monster programs in CUSA.

You’re right, UTEP needs to give their basketball coaches at least 6 years to compete with LaTech and Marshall.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT